Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Navjot Sidhu to leave 'Bigg Boss' house Friday

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Thursday, November 08, 2012 | 5:30:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Navjot Sidhu to leave 'Bigg Boss' house Friday

Cricketer-turned-politician Navjot Singh Sidhu will leave "Bigg Boss Season 6" house Friday to campaign for next month's assembly elections in Gujarat, his wife Navjot Kaur announced here Thursday.

Navjot Singh Sidhu

Cricketer-turned-politician Navjot Singh Sidhu will leave "Bigg Boss Season 6" house Friday to campaign for next month's assembly elections in Gujarat, his wife Navjot Kaur announced here Thursday.

She told media persons that she had received a call from Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi, who wanted Sidhu to campaign for Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) candidates in Gujarat.

She said she approached the channel (Colors) following the call and was told to announce that Sidhu will leave the show.

"Navjot Sidhu will leave the 'Bigg Boss' house tomorrow (Friday) to campaign for the Gujarat assembly elections," Kaur said.

Sidhu is the BJP Lok Sabha member from Amritsar in Punjab.

His wife is a BJP legislator from the Amritsar-east constituency. She is also the chief parliamentary secretary (CPS) for health.

Kaur said television was a source of income for Sidhu, but he's ready to leave the show to fulfill his political obligations.

About Sidhu's performance in the high-drama show, Kaur said Sidhu behaved like a "fatherly figure" to other participants.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
sidhu is leaving tommorowπŸ˜† now hosuemate will fight with each other and nobody will calm them downπŸ˜†
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well that's the only way Sidhu could hv got out of the house. BB will provide him a grand farewell.πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Well that's the only way Sidhu could hv got out of the house. BB will provide him a grand farewell.πŸ˜†

yeah that was predecidedπŸ˜† as sidhu told housemates that he will not stay till end and not in race of prize moneyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nooo Now that I finally started liking him, he's leaving πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Why do all the people I like leave this mad house

Dil hi Toot gaya  πŸ₯Ί
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Nooo Now that I finally started liking him, he's leaving πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Why do all the people I like leave this mad house

Dil hi Toot gaya  πŸ₯Ί

Now pls like some1 u really hate and have him/ her out of the house.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
He's leaving tomorrow - meaning Friday? I'm expecting Saturday to be peaceful and action to begin on Sunday. New alliances will form and lots of arguments and harsh words likely to be exchanged, mostly over food and in Sana's case, yawning πŸ˜†

But I was beginning to like Siddhu πŸ˜† I'll miss his Siddhuisms and his colourful pagris!
sayani2807 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Will miss Siddhu paaji in BB house...
Originally posted by: -Rafa-

He's leaving tomorrow - meaning Friday? I'm expecting Saturday to be peaceful and action to begin on Sunday. New alliances will form and lots of arguments and harsh words likely to be exchanged, mostly over food and in Sana's case, yawning πŸ˜†

But I was beginning to like Siddhu πŸ˜† I'll miss his Siddhuisms and his colourful pagris!

Aaliya me tooo, me sooo sad to see him go now with his colorful pagris and shoes 😭😭😭

I am gonna miss seeing him hug Sapna like a doll 😭
Thnkoo paaji
thank GOD u r leaving