Indian TV Serials (Your Views) - Page 8

Posted: 18 years ago
hi flash
        firstly i have to congratulate u about ur topic.really nice and interesting topic.well said dude.its true about our indian serials what u had said.
but one thing i have to say ki our mother,grand parents who nothing to do for the whole day think ki just wasting their timee in faltooo ki cheeze why not go and find out what parvati and tulsi do.i think they r right,u tell me then what else they can do.they don't have any option.

but from our piont of you if we talking about youth or teenagers then definately i m agree with u.but i think now indian television is improving.starone channel has some of the very good serials and shows in run.great indian laughter challenge,siddhanth,special squad,sarabhai vs sarabhai are some good example of good quality of serials.
but then also i don't understand how this balagi serials are still going on when we can see that people are not liking these serials now.then it means still somee majority of the public enjoying these shows.and i think thats quite fine,its upto their choice.and thats what always called generation gap.isn't it.and it will reamin same for always.right.
so division is equall.protestors and supporters both are always their for same reason and for the same topic.
so u and i we both can't change them but we can express our views and points always.
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

Most of the TV serials, especially produced by Ekta Kapoor start out with decent messages like family values, respect for elders, benefits of joint families, best friends for ever and Best couples like Tulsi and Mihir or OM and Parvati. But all of a sudden these producers start dragging the story with non sense twists according to their convenience. All these makers of Serials are only money minded. They play with the viewers feelings. Any time viewers try to relate the good story with real life, the serial takes a wide turn and you start thinking, this is not what I was expecting. This does not happen in real life.

Ekta Kapoor or Ajay Sinha or any other producer, Director are showing that every main character has to marry at least more than two or three times. Why? I do see this in real life that every man or woman either has to marry more thn once or have to have extra marital relationship.

If any character quits from the serial, if they cannot find the replacement, producer will either kill the character or in coma or accident etc. It TRP's not high enough, they will force the writers to change the story to get the high TRP's at any cost.

Now the rumor is that Ronit Roy has resigned Balaji Films. You will see Ekta showing a big twist in both serials to show Ronit that she can make money without him.

This is totally wrong. When we loose a family member, what rest of the family goes through, Ekta Kapoor or other makers can never understand the pain.

ur so right.. i agree wit each word!