No Weaklings!! No Dazzlers!!*just realised*

Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
i think u got slight idea abt the topic by heading...
yup i now totally realised which i dnt want to till today...
finally i have to accept ...

we can se no more WEAKLINGS!!!!!!!

we can see no more DAZZLERS!!!!!!!

1. we imagined SM &SK!!!!

2. actually they are one of the reasons we lyk the teams...

3. NONE CAN REPLACE THEM...

4. speaking abt the fact ...  Sneha ko replace...Nah!!!!!!! agar aanewali dancer bhi ho fir bhi she cant... and talking abt Shaks!!!!!!!!! lolz ...she cant reach bhi nahi keh sakti!!!!

*i will shut my mouth as i dnt want fights*

5. just imagine DAZZLERS dancing...and some other girl pairing up rey!!!! can she make up to the image SHAREY have while dancing...its a big NO!!!!!

6. and weakling ki baat hi mat kariyo ...somewhere im happy ki it ended as 5 members team...plzz dnt spoil it CV's ... WE LOVE DANCE... atleast dnt hurt the dancers...

and agli baat...

I WANNA SAY !!!!!! EXCEPT THE FOUR COUPLES WHO ACTUALLY ARE NOT GIVEN LIME LIGHT U WONT GET TO SEE THE COUPLE DANCE of D3...

in one word no more couple dances...

NO KRIYAANSH!!!!!

NO SWARON!!!!!!!!!

NO KRIYAM!!!!!!!

NO SHAREY!!!!!!

and i  think we got luck by chance ...we may just get REYAM!!!!

THE LOUSIANS lost two pillar's of 12 ... never ever i can see that STRONG team again!!!!!!!

and D3 ka ye DIWALI!!!!!!!!!!!!

wont be a DIWALI!!!!!!!!

ye ROSEDAY!!!!!!

really i laugh at the thought of bringing it back...

who will be ROSEQUEEN???

god knows!!!!!!!

waise plzz... rinni ya neha ko rosequeen banana ...they can be...

NO MORE DANCE FACEOFF's ...

no more that ENVY LOOKS...

"I WILL KILL U BY MY DANCE"... that element has totally gone...

this look always belonged only to KRISHA!!!!!!!!!!

and we dnt have them anymore in show...

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST ...AS PER THE SPREADING RUMOURS ...CV's IF U R PLANING FOR A NEW GIRL OTHER THAN SHARON FOR SWAYAM THEN LEMME SAY... U LOST UR TOTALY VIEWERS... AAJ TAK D3 KRIYAANSH KE FANS KE JAANE KE BAAD EK HI REASON SE CHAL RAHI HAI ...SWARON FANS...AGAR AISA KUCH HUA ...THEN ...

Khel khatam Dhukaan band!!!!!!!!

PS:THIS POST IS NOT TO FIGHT...IF U DNT AGREE THEN JUST  LEAVE THIS TOPIC... EVEN NOW IF U WANT TO COMMENT ENTER AT UR OWN RISK...AND THEN DNT DARE TO BLAME OR REPORT IF UR BASHED !!! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetangelpayal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i cannot agree more wid every word u wrote here... 
yes shakti n sneha were the pillars of d3! n d best part abt it was dat both d gals were portrayed as strong individuals, clear abt their priorities!

d line wer u said some other gal as sharon wid rey dancin wen dazzlers will dance shook me up
it made me think...yeh ho kya raha hain yaha

yes weaklings is better wid 5 dancers...

d couple dances, yeah n idk y d others r nnot givend limelite now!1

i too hope reyam lasts now

and d3 ki diwali nahi, its diwala...diwala nikal gaya

cant e1 imagine kria n sharon not fighting anymore

i think rinni is damn pretty, she can b d rosequeen...

"I WILL KILL U BY MY DANCE"... that element has totally gone...  exactly, dis ghas jus vanished

for now, if ders no swaron, d3 is over, not only for me, but d PHwil b forced to shut it...coz 6 months tak one fandom has run it...swaronians...

Edited by sweetangelpayal - 11 years ago
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh i used to love these teams...and the dance ban is not at all serious...its always had been abt the 12 dancers...but wat do we see...teh entire clg is involved in dancing...it all shud be abt dse ppl emotions...dse ppl passion...poore clg ko dance ka importance kyun realize karwaana hai????

its all getting commercial...they arent giving reasoning...for me its not entertainment...THE PASSION OF DANCE is not shown at all...

They used to dance late nights in clg...early MORNINGS...before and after clg hrs...chip chip key...that was how it used to be their passion...but now we see them dancing everywhere vth no meaning behind their dancing...being so casual towards dance
Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
Deetha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

oh i used to love these teams...and the dance ban is not at all serious...its always had been abt the 12 dancers...but wat do we see...teh entire clg is involved in dancing...it all shud be abt dse ppl emotions...dse ppl passion...poore clg ko dance ka importance kyun realize karwaana hai????

really??? actually i stopped watching it ...u can understand ri8 im a kriyaansh fan so i can bear that someone beside OUR HERO Rey!!! and are u serious??? poore clg ko??? lolz...CV's ka dimaag ki batti udd gayi...  never get CV's logic ... and i dnt want to understand their stupid logics

its all getting commercial...they arent giving reasoning...for me its not entertainment...THE PASSION OF DANCE is not shown at all...

yup!!!!!!! ri8...u know mai tension mei dekhti thi ki ab kitna ladnge aur ...kaha kaise ...kabhi reharsal hall kabhi atrium...u know jab bhi wo log corridor mei chalte hai i used to say..."doosri team na aaye warna fir se jhagda"

it used to be that intresting...and har pal unhe sirf DANCE ki hi padi rehti thi...

They used to dance late nights in clg...early MORNINGS...before and after clg hrs...chip chip key...that was how it used to be their passion...but now we see them dancing everywhere vth no meaning behind their dancing...being so casual towards dance

haa...can we get those days back when rey drops sharon at late nights...when vish carries neha to the RH early morning...

those warmups...

those masti...

those rootna manana...

those enthusiastic dance reharsals...

WE CAN NEVER GET THEM ANYMORE...
*sigh*🤢
enrique305 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
pata nahi kya ho raha hai D3 mei ðŸ˜­
swayamsharon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
before i always want weakling and dazzling to end and really want them to see as lauians as one team, but now i m really missing those fight, those face-off, those to wildcats staring to kill look and all. really 2 pillar of d3 is gone and without foundation pillar building cant stand properly and we can see that clearly.
 that d3 full of dosti dance dil fight is never gone come back, honestly not for rey, swayam, kriyansh but for d3 i want krisha, this two girl is life of d3.
if  this two are here in dance track, then we will be able to see two tigress fighting for their passion, this two might have given great answer with their own attitude to khushboo ma'am, this would be far better then we r having now with reyam. but itz not possible i guess.
and though i m ready to aspect new sharon but i cant deny the fact that when i will see new girl dancing with rey, new girl romancing with swayam then it will be not same as before.

Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Those days are gone...😭

Even if you look few months  back when Sneha was there , D3 was itself crap..I just tolerated all those crap only for Swaron(TANHA) . They didnot take Footloose seriously. Infact the footloose elims were taken seriously than final.   Now I heard they are not even considering dance ban seriously too..

When Sneha was there, even  whatever crap was going on , Swaron had some best moments. Now when Sneha is not there and them finding difficult find sharon, cv's will definately screw up.

What I missed even when Sneha was part of D3
Bharat-Amar-Swayam Bonding
Vicky -Rey-Nil bonding
Vicky-Nil Masti
Girls Bonding.when girls were enemies it was better. After they became friends they lost the essence
Neha -Vishaka bonding

All these people are used only for brand promotions Now.

Though I adore Reyaam. It was too much to some extent..

Rey became a hero overnight after Kriya left  and handleing all situation himself. Even finding 6th dancer for weakling...swayam who was the Baba of the gang when it comes to Dil part , whom even Rey used consult ,then started to look up to rey in dil ka maamla😕

Deetha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joshua_TANHA

Those days are gone...😭

Even if you look few months  back when Sneha was there , D3 was itself crap..I just tolerated all those crap only for Swaron(TANHA) . They didnot take Footloose seriously. Infact the footloose elims were taken seriously than final.   Now I heard they are not even considering dance ban seriously too..

When Sneha was there, even  whatever crap was going on , Swaron had some best moments. Now when Sneha is not there and them finding difficult find sharon, cv's will definately screw up.

What I missed even when Sneha was part of D3
Bharat-Amar-Swayam Bonding
Vicky -Rey-Nil bonding
Vicky-Nil Masti
Girls Bonding.when girls were enemies it was better. After they became friends they lost the essence
Neha -Vishaka bonding

All these people are used only for brand promotions Now.

Though I adore Reyaam. It was too much to some extent..

Rey became a hero overnight after Kriya left  and handleing all situation himself. Even finding 6th dancer for weakling...swayam who was the Baba of the gang when it comes to Dil part , whom even Rey used consult ,then started to look up to rey in dil ka maamla😕

yeah dear CV's totally forget what D3 was and showing all crap now...😡
pluviophile. thumbnail
I will be waiting for the day when D3 oh i mean T3 shuts down!
There is nothing left to watch!
Pihu.k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wildcatdeetha

<font color="#006600">yeah dear CV's totally forget what D3 was and showing all crap now...😡</font>

Cv's.. They hav lost it..
Wonder.. Whts wrong wid palki
Y aint she understanding such simple facts!!

She made us all love d3 to evry extent n now she's makin us hatin it.. Nah.. She has alrdy succeeded !!Edited by Pihu.k11 - 11 years ago