Posted: 11 years ago
 JANTKI Help Desk

Please Post all your queries here

Donot Create New Topic For Any Query

Regards,Tanya & Swetha
Edited by .Tanya. - 11 years ago
@.Tanya. Although this forum and other promotional news has received little attention and has begun on a slow start it seems to have a different concept that the other Saas Bahu and love/hate triangle stories.  That may change with time as all Indian tele serials do but I am still willing to give this serial a try and see what happens in a couple of months.  I do not live in India and do not understand Hindi/Urdu much but I am learning from the shows that has English Subtitles and from the forum that has a dedicated person downloading the episodes with English Subtitles.  I am sorry that I cannot help with WU as I do not understand the language very much but would be very grateful to those who can help translate or if the episodes can be downloaded on the forum with English Subtitles. I will surely participate in the threadd's discussions as the story progresses and will continue to hold my interest.  Thx.  Alex

Alex..

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

it is sooo good to see you here mate.
now the fun of watching the serial will double coz friends are hereπŸ˜ƒ..
i will translate for you if you have any doubts. you know i am just a pm away. chalo lets watch this one together and have loads of fun.
πŸ€— again..

and Tanya
Thank you so much for your efforts.😊

is the lead actress of beend banuga gaudi chadunga fame from late imagine tv part of the cast ? . I read it out somewhere
Originally posted by alex1

<font color="#000000">@.Tanya. Although this forum and other promotional news has received little attention and has begun on a slow start it seems to have a different concept that the other Saas Bahu and love/hate trianglestories. That may change with time as all Indian tele serials do but I am still willing to give this serial a try and see what happens in a couple of months. I do not live in India and do not understand Hindi/Urdu much but I am learning from the shows that has English Subtitles and from the forum that has a dedicated person downloading the episodes with English Subtitles. I am sorry that I cannot help with WU as I do not understand the language very much but would be very grateful to those who can help translate or if the episodes can be downloaded on the forum with English Subtitles.I will surely participate in the threadd's discussionsas the story progresses and will continue to hold my interest. Thx. Alex</font>

Heyy Alex,
I am also like you. I dont live in India, neither do i talk so good Hindi lol. I've learnwith friends & you are right. tv seraisl help a lot. πŸ₯±
anycone...can provide me the link of IF ...in which..someone has given  real player down-loader tut...
 i can't find ..plz help me out.
thanks. 
Originally posted by .nimmi.

Alex..

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

it is sooo good to see you here mate.
now the fun of watching the serial will double coz friends are hereπŸ˜ƒ..
i will translate for you if you have any doubts. you know i am just a pm away. chalo lets watch this one together and have loads of fun.
πŸ€— again..

and Tanya
Thank you so much for your efforts.😊

@.nimmi.  A gracious thank you Nimmi, you are one of my bestest friend.  You came here too and found me na.  Must give something a try sometime, you know na what I am talking about. I can't wait forever.  I don't know if this show on Life OK has English Subtitles or not as I don't have this channel but I read somewhere when Life OK sprung-off Star TV that the shows were going to be aired with Eng Subs. Nway, I am still willing to learn as I did before my most favorite serial without the subtitles and most certainly from my loving buddies from then and from this show as well.  Let's see if and how long this serial can hold my interest and as always will absolutely and immensely enjoy your threads and post and for sure so will the other members on this forum.  Chal, I am in.  Will try to come more often than I have done.   Alex
Edited by alex1 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Keshaaa

@Keshaaa -  Hey there, this is the 2nd Indian TV serial I will be watching and I will surely learn along with you. Hope you too enjoy this show, I will give it a try for a while for as long as it has a captivating storyline. One of my bestest buddies .nimmi. is here too.  She has always supported me while we watched and drooled over the most beautiful and eternal story that I have seen and understood even without any subtitles on Indian Television(unfortunately, and sadly we lost in our battle to save our eternal story some time back).  So, I am sure you will enjoy all her threads and posts and the most wonderul humor she sometimes add to them.  TC, see ya around.  Alex Edited by alex1 - 11 years ago

what is the timing of the show 

thanks in advance πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Bipin2012

what is the timing of the show 

thanks in advance πŸ˜Š

9:30 PM