Karwa Chauth Conversation

Posted: 11 years ago

KARWA CHAUTH CONVERSATION

Daadi has invited Priya to Kapoor mansion to observe Karwa chauth.Both Priya and Ayesha are waiting on the terracefor Ram having fasted all day.There is as much tension in the air as when the prime ministers of India and Pakistan meet at one of their summits.Priya is dressed in only casuals while Ayesha is all decked up in a Saree and with her Mangalsutra and sindoor firmly in place😳

Someone had to break ice and as usual Priya takes the lead

Priya(P):Hi Miss Universe You are looking beautiful..😛

Ayesha(A): Rehane de  Rehane de..Teri taarif tere pass rakh.As it is I am feeling quite hot in this saree and Ram is still not coming..

P: Arre Mr. Kapoor kuch meeting mein  rahenge aate hi honge .Tumhe wait karne mein kya problem hain?..

A: (Cutting Priya in mid sentence):Mujhe weight se hi problem hain.Na jane tum Ram ko kaise sambal leti  ti.Kina weight hain unka.Aur upar se khana mein kuch bhi khate rahate hain😳

P:To pechle paach sal tak tumne unki  habits change karne ki koshish nahi ki?

A:Woh kisi ki kabhi sunte hain?.Aur upar se ye chaand kyu nahi dikh raha hain?

P: Cant you see it is a cloudy day..The effect of cyclone

A:Tum Ram ki jindagi se nahi jaongi .Yeh mujhe  dikh raha hain ..So let us make a deal..Yeh deal ki baate main acchi kar sakti hoon

P(suspiciously):Deal ..what deal?

A:Let us share Ram..

P:Arre what are you talking about? Ram koi chhez hain jo share karenge  Aadha tumhara aadha mera..😕

A: Great idea madamji.You keep the left half of Ram and I will keep the right half

P:(incredulously) You must be joking.Waise bhi I don't mind keeping the left half.Mr Kapoor is left handed

A:What!! He is left handed.Why did he not tell me this earlier?

P:You did not notice it my dear sister.Such things need not be told,Waise I don't blame you.You might not have had the time after sitting in front of the mirror for long hours and after attending so many kitty parties.Any way we should let Ram decide who is the better half !

Just then peehu enters with a large cut out of the moon made made from thermocol

Peehu:Mamma please take this it might be useful to you.The moon is not seen today and I have made it in the craft class at school

P(emotionally) Oh my rockstar  kitna khayal rakti ho apni  mamma ka😭…Ab tu andar jake khel..

A:  Good idea. It is a blessing in disguise that the moon is not seen today.At least we can cut this moon in half and divide it amongst us…Oh God why did you not make two moons for women like us?😉.

…..and before Priya can say any thing she cuts the moon in two and gives one to Priya.

P: (horrified)Yeh kya kar diya? Waise tum yeh sharing varing kab se seekh gayi ho?

A:(with a smile)Since The time I have been on social networking site like twitter and Facebook,I have leant the art of sharing

P:Good for you but I feel you should have to get to know Mr Kapoor better..

A: Arre khosish kar rahi hoon.I even took appointment from Mr Samir Kocchar who is an authority on cricket to learn the game So that I could discuss about it with Mr Kapoor,and I learnt a lot of new things..

P: New things.Like?😕

A:Like KP doesn't just mean Kitty parties but also means Kevin Peiterson😃

P: And who is Kevin peiterson?

A:Oh forget it.You know an interesting fact ? This Samir Kocchar just looks like your Rajat😉

A:Oh really ?!! that is great…Hey wait a minute why are you smiling? what do you mean my Rajat.We are just good friends..😕

A:Oh for heavens sake don't talk like a celebrity.Only we celebrities can speak the line 'we are just good friends'! You are just an ordinary working class mother

P:(Exasperated) You and your fancy ideas..

A:(interrupting) I have another idea. If we cannot share Mr Kapoor  like the way I said then we may a well share his time.But I being the official wife should get more time from him.

P:(with a wicked smile)I agree you keep Mr Kapoor on weekdays and I will keep him in my house on weekends.

A: Agreed waise bhi mujhe shanti  chaiye week ends pe. I can catch up with the latest gossip

P:I have another idea

A:What idea

P:You know Mr Kapoor agreed to marry you because he loved me and he wanted to help my sister..

A:(defensively)Toh? Kya matlab hain yeh purani bathon ka?😳

P:Yeh dekho I think this Rajat is in love with me .And he is as sacrificing as Mr kapoor.In fact more so.He brought up the children of his ex girlfriend after she ditched him..

A:(suspiciously)What are you leading to?

P:Just this.. He can sacrifice his love (that is me) and help me by marrying you!😉

A:Are you crazy…😕

P:Smiles..Just think about it

A:thinks long and hard..Yes that is a fantastic idea.I can get a good looking husband who is not fat and who can keep  me in the same luxury and I can continue to  go to kitty parties.How is the social life in Dubai? Di.. you are fantastic I can always rely on you to help me😃

P:(wearily)After all what are elder sisters for?

A:But you think Rajat maan jayega?

P:Don't worry on that count.Usse main meri  ungli par nacha sakti hoon.Pehle Mr. Kapoor ko aur  ab Mr Kapur with a U😆

A:Over confident to tum pehle se thi.

P:just smiles..And don't worry Mr Kapur does not like cricket.

A:Good then I will cancel my appointment with Mr Kocchar and  get a permanent appointment with Rajat Kapur.By the way what game does Rajat play

P:I think he likes to play martyr…😊

A:Good And I am always at hand to let people become martyrs…Here take this half of my moon.Use fevicol  and stick this up You can keep the entire Mr. Kapoor with all his weight to yourself

P:Smiles

…And both sisters embrace each other..👏

😆😆wish something like this happens ram priya n ayesha rajat me2 banade ye jodi
that was just awesome 👏 very good read😃
hilarious doc 😃
Ayesha doesn't even know the difference between WAIT n WEIGHT...LOL
Loved the Priya's dialogues...😃
Roflsss, too gud. Kaash sach main ye adla badli hojaye..
Hahaha...what an exchange offer...lol...n ayesha is super dumb...lol!!
Originally posted by vishnuh

KARWA CHAUTH CONVERSATION

Daadi has invited Priya to Kapoor mansion to observe Karwa chauth.Both Priya and Ayesha are waiting on the terracefor Ram having fasted all day.There is as much tension in the air as when the prime ministers of India and Pakistan meet at one of their summits.Priya is dressed in only casuals while Ayesha is all decked up in a Saree and with her Mangalsutra and sindoor firmly in place😳

Someone had to break ice and as usual Priya takes the lead

Priya(P):Hi Miss Universe You are looking beautiful..😛

Ayesha(A): Rehane de  Rehane de..Teri taarif tere pass rakh.As it is I am feeling quite hot in this saree and Ram is still not coming..

P: Arre Mr. Kapoor kuch meeting mein  rahenge aate hi honge .Tumhe wait karne mein kya problem hain?..

A: (Cutting Priya in mid sentence):Mujhe weight se hi problem hain.Na jane tum Ram ko kaise sambal leti  ti.Kina weight hain unka.Aur upar se khana mein kuch bhi khate rahate hain😳

P:To pechle paach sal tak tumne unki  habits change karne ki koshish nahi ki?

A:Woh kisi ki kabhi sunte hain?.Aur upar se ye chaand kyu nahi dikh raha hain?

P: Cant you see it is a cloudy day..The effect of cyclone

A:Tum Ram ki jindagi se nahi jaongi .Yeh mujhe  dikh raha hain ..So let us make a deal..Yeh deal ki baate main acchi kar sakti hoon

P(suspiciously):Deal ..what deal?

A:Let us share Ram..

P:Arre what are you talking about? Ram koi chhez hain jo share karenge  Aadha tumhara aadha mera..😕

A: Great idea madamji.You keep the left half of Ram and I will keep the right half

P:(incredulously) You must be joking.Waise bhi I don't mind keeping the left half.Mr Kapoor is left handed

A:What!! He is left handed.Why did he not tell me this earlier?

P:You did not notice it my dear sister.Such things need not be told,Waise I don't blame you.You might not have had the time after sitting in front of the mirror for long hours and after attending so many kitty parties.Any way we should let Ram decide who is the better half !

Just then peehu enters with a large cut out of the moon made made from thermocol

Peehu:Mamma please take this it might be useful to you.The moon is not seen today and I have made it in the craft class at school

P(emotionally) Oh my rockstar  kitna khayal rakti ho apni  mamma ka😭'Ab tu andar jake khel..

A:  Good idea. It is a blessing in disguise that the moon is not seen today.At least we can cut this moon in half and divide it amongst us'Oh God why did you not make two moons for women like us?😉.

'..and before Priya can say any thing she cuts the moon in two and gives one to Priya.

P: (horrified)Yeh kya kar diya? Waise tum yeh sharing varing kab se seekh gayi ho?

A:(with a smile)Since The time I have been on social networking site like twitter and Facebook,I have leant the art of sharing

P:Good for you but I feel you should have to get to know Mr Kapoor better..

A: Arre khosish kar rahi hoon.I even took appointment from Mr Samir Kocchar who is an authority on cricket to learn the game So that I could discuss about it with Mr Kapoor,and I learnt a lot of new things..

P: New things.Like?😕

A:Like KP doesn't just mean Kitty parties but also means Kevin Peiterson😃

P: And who is Kevin peiterson?

A:Oh forget it.You know an interesting fact ? This Samir Kocchar just looks like your Rajat😉

A:Oh really ?!! that is great'Hey wait a minute why are you smiling? what do you mean my Rajat.We are just good friends..😕

A:Oh for heavens sake don't talk like a celebrity.Only we celebrities can speak the line 'we are just good friends'! You are just an ordinary working class mother

P:(Exasperated) You and your fancy ideas..

A:(interrupting) I have another idea. If we cannot share Mr Kapoor  like the way I said then we may a well share his time.But I being the official wife should get more time from him.

P:(with a wicked smile)I agree you keep Mr Kapoor on weekdays and I will keep him in my house on weekends.

A: Agreed waise bhi mujhe shanti  chaiye week ends pe. I can catch up with the latest gossip

P:I have another idea

A:What idea

P:You know Mr Kapoor agreed to marry you because he loved me and he wanted to help my sister..

A:(defensively)Toh? Kya matlab hain yeh purani bathon ka?😳

P:Yeh dekho I think this Rajat is in love with me .And he is as sacrificing as Mr kapoor.In fact more so.He brought up the children of his ex girlfriend after she ditched him..

A:(suspiciously)What are you leading to?

P:Just this.. He can sacrifice his love (that is me) and help me by marrying you!😉

A:Are you crazy'😕

P:Smiles..Just think about it

A:thinks long and hard..Yes that is a fantastic idea.I can get a good looking husband who is not fat and who can keep  me in the same luxury and I can continue to  go to kitty parties.How is the social life in Dubai? Di.. you are fantastic I can always rely on you to help me😃

P:(wearily)After all what are elder sisters for?

A:But you think Rajat maan jayega?

P:Don't worry on that count.Usse main meri  ungli par nacha sakti hoon.Pehle Mr. Kapoor ko aur  ab Mr Kapur with a U😆

A:Over confident to tum pehle se thi.

P:just smiles..And don't worry Mr Kapur does not like cricket.

A:Good then I will cancel my appointment with Mr Kocchar and  get a permanent appointment with Rajat Kapur.By the way what game does Rajat play

P:I think he likes to play martyr'😊

A:Good And I am always at hand to let people become martyrs'Here take this half of my moon.Use fevicol  and stick this up You can keep the entire Mr. Kapoor with all his weight to yourself

P:Smiles

'And both sisters embrace each other..👏

Things in red made me fall off my chair. Too good you are. ROFL

You made me go 🤣

Hilarious is the word, man! The way things are going on, no doubt we might get this kinda DEAL in the show too. The latest TC article also hints at 2 sis fasting on KC for one man (PUKE PUKE! GROSS🤢) Reading this snippet after that article made me laugh real hard. Way to go!

Love your sense of humour!
Thanx everybody,and specially to Punya S for making a detailed analysis..
Originally posted by vishnuh

Thanx everybody,and specially to Punya S for making a detailed analysis..
Itna jaldi thanx bol diya sabko? Ye sirf trailer hai,.Picture ab bakhi hai dost