Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Ya, u only know to take stand for "SAPNA" only... 1 word when u were inside n now outside also u know about Bigg Boss 6 is "SAPNA"... πŸ˜†
Shamainchara01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Radhe-

Ya, u only know to take stand for "SAPNA" only... 1 word when u were inside n now outside also u know about Bigg Boss 6 is "SAPNA"... πŸ˜†

Ha Ha Ha looks like we both can have a good discussion on these 2, i have similar opinion about these 2 as well!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I Like him But i hate his Bhajan for Sapna...reminds me of PB and Sky of last season,only relationship is different. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
I would like to Ask the newly formed ASEEM SUPPORTERS - Did Aseem took 1 stand for SAPNA in Bigg Boss house? In any of her fights, did he came forward for her help??

Aashika on his face called Sapna "PAGAL", what kind of GHANTAA STEP POWER he took for Sapna's Defend???

forget coffee or achaar... he didn't said a word 2 Aashika or anyone fighting against his only friend or interest in house "Sapna"
Edited by -Radhe- - 11 years ago

I read your other post on sapna sorry to bigboss and its your opinion you can hold it. But here I feel responsible to explain once at least.

We should look beyond entertainment and favourites. Don't forget what Aseem is taking stand for ...I.e India. Don't make fun of serious activists and no celebrity would dare to fight against our corrupt politics. If its a fun statement I will also laugh with you...but it is being nasty to that guy please look deep in to what I mean. If you find me odd just ignore me.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: sosweet

We should look beyond entertainment and favourites. Don't forget what Aseem is taking stand for ...I.e India. Don't make fun of serious activists and no celebrity would dare to fight against our corrupt politics. If its a fun statement I will also laugh with you...but it is being nasty to that guy please look deep in to what I mean. If you find me odd just ignore me.

I am not making FUN, i am asking a simple question, u came on Bigg Boss show n say "U wanna bring a change in Society, a Big Revolution", He was elected coz he took a stand in public, everyone respect that... now in 4 weeks, u simply can't take stand for the closest person whom u singing bhajan all along, what kind of steps u will take for country man?
😎bare dabang ggood to see u here πŸ€—
veenisha thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ur so right. usse sapna k alwa kuch aur dekhe tab toπŸ˜†

I am not making FUN, i am asking a simple question, u came on Bigg Boss show n say "U wanna bring a change in Society, a Big Revolution", He was elected coz he took a stand in public, everyone respect that... now in 4 weeks, u simply can't take stand for the closest person whom u singing bhajan all along, what kind of steps u will take for country man?

He went jail too...and read about me...so I have no doubt on him as activist.
I think it's his perspective on the entire issue as he is inline with siddhu ji vichaar that( irritates me sometime). However I find siddhu Aseem and sapna as genuine and that is why I support them though sometimes they too go overboard. 

Coming to Sallu he was very right when he explaining about rules and these three stubborn people are sticking to their beliefs and that's unfair. But Sallu method of explaining to sapna and Aseem was disrespectful. After there seems to no bounds to this ongoing battle.
But the light at which sapna was framed by Sallu on last Farman is very disgraceful. That's was I do not like. And I condemn such activities as they are misleading the audience. As a host if you are asked to do so shame to stick to that show.