Ruk Jaana Nahin

Two characters missing!!

Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
saanchi have one brother and one sister too,but they are missing,where did they gone?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
most likely ...at their mother's hometown...
namak902 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yep they disappeared..it's a shame, I liked them!

Don't know if anyone else noticed but Lucky (one of Indu's gang members) has also gone missing for a while now! The last time I remember seeing him was when Indu and Sanchi were hiding during murder track and he came to give some news to them..
Sonali.S thumbnail
no ikshu...lucky is there in the show...he was also their at the occasion of the opening of the shop
namak902 thumbnail
Maybe I got their names confused then and it's Rajju..because I'm sure they were 4 before and now they are only 3?
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yup the siblings have been packed off well in advance.. what i don't understand is why don't they show the mathur's even talking about/referring to them... thats wats more unrealistic... the parents seem to be attending to Sanchi a lot... and I'm guessing they'd do the same for the remaining (missing) children too... a phonecall here and there wouldn't seem odd... and yet the PH need not worry about bringing back the actors into the storyline...
during the beginning of RJN, they'd even depicted as though Sanchi had an older sister (through a couple of phone calls)... but, I think thats been conveniently forgotten just like Indu's maiyya (and supposed pitaji...) They could have at least depicted Indu talking to his mother about his marriage and gaining her aashirwaad over phone... isn't he their only sonπŸ˜• their only laadla
unless the bichaari maiyya has gone AWOL somewhere in Haridwaar.. πŸ˜†

@ Sonu i dont think lucky was there when the shop opened...its only rajjo, guddu & yogi currently in the show... he's been missing for a while.. since manwa's taken up his spot 
dekh photo mein bhi nahin hai... 

Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
oh h m very sorry ikshu for giving u the wrong info...i only focus on indu and no one else so i somewhat got mistaken...sorry sorry sorry
namak902 thumbnail
It's ok Sonali, there's no need to apologise don't worry πŸ˜Š
michelle281194 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
sanchi's sis has joined qubool hai... KSG's new show.