Shahid Kapoor-Harman Baweja bond over poker?

Posted: 11 years ago
Sushmita Sen rubbishes wedding news

Shahid Kapoor-Harman Baweja bond over poker?

Vickey Lalwani (MUMBAI MIRROR; November 3, 2012)

Shahid Kapoor and Harman Baweja would have very little in common had it not been for a certain Priyanka Chopra. The men had been involved with the actress in quick succession, and expectedly did not get along with each other till recently. In fact at a party hosted by Race 2 co-producer Jay Shewakramani in Bandra last year, the two avoided had each other like the plague. But with no PeeCee in their lives – at least not romantically –the two men have struck an unlikely friendship of late. Mirror has learnt that since the past few days, there is a healthy bromance brewing between Shahid and Harman. In fact, Harman drops by at Shahid's Yari Road apartment every night. The two apparently are passionate about poker, and are often joined in by their other friends as well. The poker parties go on for long happy hours.

A source close to Harman said, "This friendship is raising eyebrows in the industry. Ever since Priyanka parted ways with Harman and started dating Shahid, there was lot of bad blood between the two."

At that time Harman had admitted in an interview that he could not cope with Shahid and Priyanka's romance. "It was hard to see her talk on the phone and text. I knew what was happening. I just didn't want to see Kaminey. I just booked tickets and left the country. It was hard for me to even listen to the songs of that film. I don't think I will ever see it," he had said at that time. So what gives?

Mirror learns that this friendship between Shahid and Harman – who even occasionally went on double dates when they were dating Kareena and Priyanka respectively – is an offshoot of a chance meeting at a party sometime back. "The two decided to let bygones be bygones," said a source present at the party, adding, "Thank god, the animosity is over. Their body language and the way they kept avoiding each other at Jay's party was really embarrassing."

Guess Harman and Shahid were tired of being 'poker'-faced.

Yes, they should totally BOND. With no women left in life, with the ones they had kicking them to the curb, it's a good opportunity to 'bond' with each other and have a good time and each others' expense!
Shahid and Harman singing together while playing poker... 

Phoolon ka taaron ka, sabkaa kehna hai
Ek hazaaron mein hamari PC hai  ❤️
saari umar humein sang rehna hai...
You aint poker faced  unless you look like THIS;😆

So they are the new 4 am friends?
I bet they even burned PeeCee's pictures together. 😆
They both looks good together.
"Harman drops by at Shahid's Yari Road apartment every night. " To play poker... right... 😆
Originally posted by DejaVu.

They both looks good together.

Maybe papa Baweja can produce a movie directed by Imitiaz called Jab They Met in 2050?
Two heartbroken flopstars sharing their sorrows of life. Let KJO join too. It would be a perfect threesome😃