Dalenaaz real face in tonite's episode!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys!! I don't like the way Dillu vented her fumes out against my Sampy, Karishma and Sapna/aseem's relationship. got all right about her , Fake Dillu , Fake Tears, Fake hugs just to avoid nomination😡 Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
She is shading buckets of tears to avoid nominations - biggest hypocrite in the house! I wish Siddhu or Aashka see her reality via secret room. 
I want that Urvashi can see her real face!! She is annoying!!
how dillu was aying bhiya bhaiya , LATER , SENTI , SAYYIAA
OH ---someone PLEASE CLOSE the TAP -----of this WATER TANK ------delnaaz @@ -----otherwise she is going to FLOOD the house with WATER @ == / 
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

OH ---someone PLEASE CLOSE the TAP -----of this WATER TANK ------delnaaz @@ -----otherwise she is going to FLOOD the house with WATER @ == / 

😆
I want that Urvashi can see her real face!! She is annoying!!
me too really waiting 4 dar moment..
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

me too really waiting 4 dar moment..

happening very soon!!😉
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Guys!! I don't like the way Dillu vented her fumes out against my Sampy, Karishma and Sapna/aseem's relationship. got all right about her , Fake Dillu , Fake Tears, Fake hugs just to avoid nomination😡

Thanks for posting this buddy.. However, please do not take the honour of no. 1 hater of Deelnaz from me.. I dislike her from day 1... It was so clear that everything about this lady is fake!!
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Guys!! I don't like the way Dillu vented her fumes out against my Sampy, Karishma and Sapna/aseem's relationship. got all right about her , Fake Dillu , Fake Tears, Fake hugs just to avoid nomination😡
u welcum