Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF : Kal Ho Naa Ho *Updated 5/11* Part 3 - Page 9 - Page 9

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
anjy... *socha tha kya aur kya ho gaya... kya ho gaya...* OMG Rajat is the main culprit but kya twist tha yaar maza aa gaya sachi... aur sath sath RaYa k baby k aane ki gud new bhi... really blessed to read such awesome SS hope u will bring some new too very soon... awesome writer...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishnuh thumbnail
Ha ha loved the plot..

1)Tum jahan sochna bandh karte hon wahan se meri soch shuru hoti hain...An amitabh fan?
2)Tumhe coma me rehne ki acting karni hai...jiske liye tumhe muh band rakhna hoga...jo ki next to impossible hai...kya karun mai tumhara...hey bhagwan..😑...The best of the piece..)

The last para..Brilliant ..Am always trying to write a love scene without succsses !

anjy957 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Pinkjali

Ohh shit.!! This update was the mother of all suspense.. The actual suspense was just smashing.. And poor rajat ab toh wo jail main chakki pissing and pissing... This is the best suspense thriller story i have ever read.. The end So soon..? Can't u continue it..? Reading ur ff has become a part of my routine.. I will badly miss ur ff. Come back really soon with a bang dear.. And u r an awesome suspense writter dnt forget it..

awww that's so sweet of you πŸ˜Š will try to write soon...πŸ˜ƒ
anjy957 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: love4raya

Wah anjy kya likha hai..Suspense akhir tak bana raha..Awsum.. Yar BALH nai to atleast start writing for CID dey really need good writers.. Kya acting ki sabne.. Rajjo going jail..and in jail chakki pissing & pissing hehe.. Oye write a new one soon..

yaar I haven't seen a single episode of CID...I'm cool with BALHπŸ˜‰ btw will try to write..pakka se πŸ˜ƒ
anjy957 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gangaprakash38

wow... very good.. twist pe twist. liked it man... good planning tha

Thanxxx di...πŸ˜ƒ
anjy957 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leena04

anjy... *socha tha kya aur kya ho gaya... kya ho gaya...* OMG Rajat is the main culprit but kya twist tha yaar maza aa gaya sachi... aur sath sath RaYa k baby k aane ki gud new bhi... really blessed to read such awesome SS hope u will bring some new too very soon... awesome writer...

thank youuu darling..πŸ˜ƒ
anjy957 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vishnuh

Ha ha loved the plot..

1)Tum jahan sochna bandh karte hon wahan se meri soch shuru hoti hain...An amitabh fan?
2)Tumhe coma me rehne ki acting karni hai...jiske liye tumhe muh band rakhna hoga...jo ki next to impossible hai...kya karun mai tumhara...hey bhagwan..😑...The best of the piece..)

The last para..Brilliant ..Am always trying to write a love scene without succsses !

LOL...no doc...not at all..i'm not his fan..actually I personally use this line("Tum jahan sochna bandh karte hon wahan se meri soch shuru hoti hain") very oftenly in my real life.. πŸ˜‰ 
btw thanx for such a lovely reply...m glad πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by anjy957 - 11 years ago
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry forgot to comment
rajat is the one behind all this !!😑...
ram was right rajat did not deserve apeksha ...
my god that was an amazing unexpected twist...
you left us gaping...it was that wondeful
super plot...super story...
loved it anji
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
read it on cell so rajat was the real culprit 
superbπŸ‘
Birdy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haaayyeee Kya mAst update tha yaar... Superbly outstanding πŸ‘πŸΌ I njoyed evry bit of it... Hahaha.. Rajat ki toh band baja di.. kapur wid u Ki UUU kr di..πŸ˜› hehhehe.. golu ko toh filmare kya oscar milna chaiye.. haha... Nd dat ending was superb..
toh from my side
*clap clap*