Common man' Kashif Qureshi to be back in Bigg Boss

arti11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rumour is that the 'common man' will be back in the house as a wild card entry just like Mahek Chahal did last season. 

The 'common man' Kashif Qureshi has been ousted from the Bigg Boss house but is likely to be back as a wild card entry. Buzz doing the rounds is that the Hyderabad-based martial arts enthusiast himself has been saying it aloud. 

Touted as the aam aadmi on Bigg Boss, Kashif is apparently known to the show's host Salman Khan the reason he was enlisted in the show as a participant. He has also worked with the star in his film Wanted.

Says a source, "Kashif's ouster from the show at an early stage came as a surprise especially when he knew how to create menace in the house and attract eyeballs. The plan is to get him out and rope him in later as a wild card entry." 

Last year, apparently on Salman's recommendation the channel had included Mahek Chahal as a contestant on the reality show. The starlet was ousted and then returned as a wild card entry on the host's insistence. Looks like the Bigg Boss is again following the same path.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minihashu thumbnail
No ways i don't him back in the house 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
bhaad mein jaaye bigg boss!
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: .Shayari.

Mango Man

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

<--- Abhi bhi?

😭
arti11 thumbnail
i dont understand everyday there is some or other news for wild card entry. till now different sources have claimed for usha,mink brar,sayantani ghosh,dillu pillu frnd munisha,now khashif.Also shweta or rakhi as guest.Now who exactly will come or all of them wld come
Originally posted by: .Shayari.

Mango Man

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sauten ji, our Mango man seems to be returning soon. Time to revive that AT of his πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mango man, I shall be waiting with an open arm to welcome ya with jhooto ki mala
arti11 thumbnail
To add another name rival site says that dolly bindra and shweta will come on saturday
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

<--- Abhi bhi?

😭

hamesha ke liyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I bet he's paying media to stay relevant. Kashif, your 2 minutes of "fame" are over πŸ˜›
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please use this sticky thread for any Wild card Discussion / Articles

||BB6 Wild Card Entry Discussion Thread!||

Thank you,
BB6 DT