Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raindrop thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hmm Interesting Debate,
I Think When You Look at The World Now and The World Before There Has Been Many Situations Where Evil Has Triumped Good And Has Changed History.
But When You Look at The World Now, The World Has Been Turned Into a Small and Cruel Place Where Now People Only Think About Themselves...On the Other Hand If There Wasn't Any Good In this World..This World Be In the Dogs Right Now.
Well You Can't Really Say What Is The More...Out of those Two.
But If You Mean Ektas Serials, Its Obviously Going to Be Evil Because In Some Ridiculous Situations Its Always The Evil Succeeding..But Thank God Something Good Always Happens In The End.
By The Way, Tulsi Only Came Back..Because Without Tulsi Kyunkis Nothing Without Her..Ekta Only Got her back because of the ratings... 😉
Theres alot Of Injustice In this World, Unfortunately Some People These Days would rather Believe Outsiders Than Their Own Loved Ones..Its Rather Unbelieveable How People are Stuck Into These Situations Because Somebody Telling You Lies for their Own Greed.
Selfishness, Greed, Jealousy etc...In THAT BAD WAY IS EVIL!
And I count those all those things to be evil...but they're ok if they're Mild & Minor..We are Human Beings We can't Hide our Feelings or The Way We Feel...

Okk...Thats all I can say atm about this, I'll Update When I can Think Of Something Else to say... 😆

Good Topic Once Again...Makes You Think!
👏

AnjaliEdited by Raindrop - 17 years ago
got2go2go thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree that yes good always win over evil but for everything there is a time so if u say that tulsi wasted her 20 yrs, what i will say is that no not exactly but she still wasted these yrs living away from her family because of the truth.but the good part is that she spended all these yrs praying. coming back to the topic shows try to show stuff easier when it actually is not and the other part in our world right now i don't think somebody is so into truth as much we see people in shows. but i am not saying that there is nobody like that. maybe there r few people but few not alot.the only time i will say that leaving ur family for 20 yrs is kind of stupid but i mean its a show so who cares about it.
Prarara thumbnail
Good and evil, like right and wrong, are only relevant to the observer; it is up to the conscience of the person to believe something is good and evil. But let me ask you this, can you find me a universal right-o-meter or good-o-meter? If it is truly universal then good and evil do indeed exist, if not, then it is again simply relative.