Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirtib thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello I-Fians

Today's Topic is quite controversial..

We all know or have heard that eventually Good overpowers Evil.. But do u think good really always win over evil in reality and if it does is it worth waiting for ages to see that triumph?

For e.g. in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi Tulsi has been shown an epitome of truth but eventually evil Meera was successful in throwing her out of Virani's house. EVen if Tulsi finally comes back to the Virani house she has wasted 20 yrs of her life in exile. Similalry, with all the centre characters of the serials. Their whole life is a struggle to make good win over evil.

SO friends do u think is it fair to spend one's whole life waiting for justice?

Our media portrays that good will always win but there are certain stereotypes- what do you think about that?

Is saying good will always win over evil too simplified? What may sounds good to me maybe evil to you--who draws the lines and where are they drawn?

Well friends lets think about this overhype Good VS Evil theme of our serials and share your thoughts 😊

Regards

IF Development Team

Edited by kirtib - 17 years ago
Miss.Netherland thumbnail

The first PostπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Miss.Netherland - 17 years ago
ghetto_princess thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
a really nice topic to debate on..😊
bastereliye thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
u know what yaar? its not worth it! 😭 theres no point in living !! im so tired of it! only tv. makes the boredom in my life a little less.
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
really intresting...
I believe that good is always worth any price u have to pay to achieve it whether its giving up ur life or giving up ur happiness. I am a strong believer in God and believe that all men should do such deeds that they are able to face God after they die.

What is shown in TV serial is exagerated and presented in an extremly dramatic form which is far frm real life. But whatever the case maybe, i personally would prefer to live in exile like Tulsi for 20 yrs then be evil and rule the house and its people for years

Naina
Edited by Virgo_Stars - 17 years ago
A r y a n thumbnail
Good always overpowers evil,that mostly happens in TV serials only.People who do bad do not get punished for what they have done on the other hand good people have to face alot of problems in life even though they have not caused anyone any harm.But I think that happens because good people are bound to be in heaven and maybe thats why they get punished for those small mistakes now but bad people get punished for all their sins in hell.In serials justice is not always shown.For example the super bahus' in-laws believe them one minute and then the other minute they dont.I dont even get whats the point of showing all this.Maybe they are showing this so people can see the strength of a woman but actually they're just showing that women will always suffer in life,which is wrong.You may have heard of that quote "Sabar Ka Phal Meeta Ho Ta Hai",its actually quite true...........good people have to wait a while before they can get rewarded for their good deeds.

Aryan
Yes, I do feel saying that good triumphs over evil is a bit too simplified. In reality, sometimes that part does not even happen. And it is common to see the 'evil' parties live on (can't say happily as even the good people are not always happy but that is inconsequential here)

TV serials are a bit too dramatic in my opinion as in KSBKBT. They make the world to be of just one particular family and so now we have Tulsi who is not even fighting for justice but will get it after 20 years - is it really worth it? with time doesnt most of the hurt go away? yes there are evil people still living in her house but they have not won either.

It is just that we all like happy endings which does not always happen in real life and so cheer when we see such scenes of good winning over evil even if it is on the screen.

Do I sound cynical? Maybe I am. But I do not believe that good always does triumph. And as mentioned in the debate, what is the line that demarcates a triumph? When one triumphs, it is a loss for someone else most of the time and in that person's perception some 'evil' has been done to him/her. So doesn't that make it a cyclic process which just wraps more and more people into misery?

First time I am taking part in a debate on the forum and hope that what I wrote made sense.
Evilgenius_S.Sβ„’ thumbnail
Gud topic! well to have my say...i'l say k Ya! i really ,firmly believe dat watvea da situation is,how mch hard it b....da Triumph is always of da "good!!" In da start it may seem dat Evil is winning of evil gonna win...but Ind a end ...Jeet hamesha Gud 1's ki hoti hai!!! jisko apne sach pe,apne ap par yaqeen ho k wo sahi hai....He/She fights 4 dat right!!!!! n God is den automatically wid Him/Her!!!! da gud 1 wins after alll!!! though evil tries to make him lose BUT guyz remmebr !!!! no matter wat happens-----The Truth/Good has Power....and When It has Power...It Shows!!!!!!!!!
ruby89 thumbnail
AMAZING topic πŸ‘

My view:

There is always a fight of good VS evil. I think its pretty hard to get justice, because even if its 1 out of a 1000 people, ther will always be someone who says the negitive. Yea media potrays that good always wins over evil... but i think its up to us to decide that, its our thinking capibilities and our mind that makes "GODD" and "BAD" for us. or else ther wouldn't be things that happen. there wouldn't be poeple saying racial comments etc... I dont think there is a line... or will there ever be. COurts might have their line.. country has thiers... but the people have thier OWN lines drawn to what is right or wrong or in this case good or evil. Its up to us to see the GOOD and EVIL and to improve it to have a better place to live in and so justice can be given to the innocient onez

-Ruby
Tabu7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

to be honest it really depends on the the person you are standing against!

if you are on a good side, than really, it depends on the actual purpose of your oposition! because on both sides each person thinks they are right! i mean a person does not just come up and stand against you without a reason! their must be a reason behind it,

just take kumkum as an example: antara has decided to ruin the family just because she was not treated well by other members of the family, thought she is not right but to her she thinks she is right!

however, sometimes in  TV its just exageration but real life does not follow the same tactic!

true that sometimes evil does win over good but i believe 'what goes around comes around!' if the person has committed sins surely he/she will pay for it!

true its not worth waiting for 20 years for justice, but may be at some point the person has made a mistake! and thats what they are paying for! if they are showing in ksbkbt they were not at fault but are still suffering, than this is just a show, not reality!

however ther wil be times in life when unexpected things might happend, but i guess sometimes you have to except your destiny.

after all Everything is ok in the end, if its not ok than its not the end! πŸ˜³

Edited by tabassumz - 17 years ago