Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
It was nice sunday Evening Ram waiting for Vikram xyz park last 3 hrs (To propose Priya)Ram: Where the hell you were.Vikram: Wo Neha ka phone aa gya tha u know na i can't say no to her.Ram: So tell me how i tell her i mean propose her.Ram: I dont know how to chat girl. I'm really nervous.Vikram: Shutup, tu usse 3 saal se pyar karta hai now tell her.Ram: I talk to her barely 2-3 times about the studies.Vikram: To tu pehli baar mei hi ose s** ki bare mein baat karega.Ram: Very funny!Vikram: Tujhe pata hai na adha college uske beche pada hai.Ram: Pata hai but i'm nervous yaar!Vikram: hey!She is here.Ram: where ,where ,where is she?Vikram: Tu to aise dar raha hai jaise maine kha ki Priya nahi lion aa gya.Ram: Aaj wo mere liye sherni se kam nahi hai.Ram: Yaar Bohut log hai ,Priya hai to achi lekin badak gayi to en logo se jute,chappal khane padege!!!Priya was coming with her father.Ram:Tu to kah rha tha ki wo akeli aati haiVik: Hamesa akeli ati par aaj!!!Priya father was talking someone else & she is doing jogging .Vik: to ja aur priya ko apni feeling bata de.Ram:(Priya come near to him&Vikram sat ground act as he is doing yoga)Hey PriyaPriya: Hey,are you calling me.Ram: yes.Priya: If i'm not wrong you are Ram Kapoor.Ram:(she know my name)Ya.Priya: So you are for jogging.Ram:Ya..& i saw vikram he doing yoga as if dog breathing.Priya noticed him & hey!looked at him look like a joker.Vikram:Hear this stop his excersise.Ram: I want to tell you something.Priya: Me too.Vikram start doing his excersise.Priya: Wo kya tum Mehta sir ki project mi help kar sakte ho.Ram: Yes, why not.I would love to help you.Priya: Thank you.Ram: Ram i would tell you somthing.Priya: Kya.Vikram starf doing his faltu ke harkate.and Priya start laughing...
Precap-kya priya accept karegi Ram ka pyarEdited by Alya1991 - 11 years ago
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesme! Waiting fr the nxt part!
dil_deewana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice start ...please continue soon...
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Nice start! Waiting for the next part!!
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
well begining... continue sooon
cloud121 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Priya watch his stupid excersise & start laughing I this guy is a crazy. After this Vikram got up & stair me & sat on a bench.Ram was looking Vikram & felt that he was telling something. Priya: So you wanted to tell somthing? Ram: I LOVE YOU. She frezzed & i thought she was upsate with me & that is why i explain her that how much i love her but she intruped me. Priya: Papa, he is Ram my classmate. Ram:(I thought why she called me papa?then i saw someone else her father behind me ,I looked for vikram but that bustard no where to seen. ) Priya: Ram! he is my dad. Ram:(Ram was so scared,he can't hear properly) Dead! oh dad! ok .ok... he is your dad, great thats great. Ram: Hello sir,hw r u? Priya's dad: i'm fine,I hope you are just Priya classmate. Ram: Nervous Yes sir I am only Priya classmate. Priya: Dad Ram helping me in my project. Dad: oh really, so nice of you son thank you so much. Ram:(Typical bollywood style)This is my duty sir, she is my classmate,so no need to thanks Dad: Priya i'm going to metha's house so you can go home.Her dad was leave for their. Priya:i have to go know. Ram: But you not answer. Priya:I can't say anything right now, I want sometime,You can't force me to love you. Ram: No not at all take your time & do reply please. Priya: Ok, & i love that it's my duty things...She went to her home... Ram search the bas***d Vikram how left him alone. Vikram was eating chat. Ram: Hey! Vikram i want to kill you. Vikram: I will give you signal but priya se teri nazre hate tab tu dekhega, waise kya kha .. Ram:she want some time, i hope she love me Vik: great. Next day college,        Ram give her notes to complete project . Priya: Thanks, it means a lot to me. Ram: commn, is just a help.waise college ke baad free ho to kya hum coffee par chal sakte hai ?
fanbalh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read both parts in one go...
must say a nice start...
waiting for priyas reply...
precap sounds interesting...
update asap... :)
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii nice start ...

Priya is Ram's classmate ...and He proposed her Hmmm intresting ..waiting for next ...
Mahaalwayscool thumbnail
nxt part also nice dear... update sooon...
SweetEtika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting concept .waiting for more updates.