Ishita's Gallery #3: UPD PG1:Bolly,ArHi,SE,Friends - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations ... :D 

Amazing stuff really really LOved it >3 
Congoz on new gallery Ishita !!
Friends,khnh,arhi and Sid onex are superb...ur coloring is super awsm !!
ASDFGHJKHGFDS you gifed Graham and Emma omggg 
My feels are up on the roof top right now 
congo on the new dukaan:) 
awesome update love ur avi's and icons coloring saved the Sid ones will use em laters!<3
I am like awe stuck still on the banner. Gosh it looks so effen pretty.. How about making me a banner too for 24th gallery? what say? πŸ˜†

That scene is without a DOUBT my favorite.. No matter how many times I watch it, I keep getting addicted. I like this whole idea of one scene to reflect the gallery. if I had to pick, I would pick the first meeting scene - THAT is my favorite and the bangle scenes and oh and the kid scene, I suppose the dargah would fit too. See what you are doing to meπŸ˜†

http://i.minus.com/ipzEclAtrMWOe.png
this is just ^^^ FLAWLESSS. I have no words... 

That thing you wrote for me MADE ME CRY while I read it on the phone.. Thank youu<3 All I can say is ILY and I hope we remain friends forever. and no jodi's will break us.. It's kinda hard to nahπŸ˜† You like SE, I love DE, and I drive you and Bunty wild with SaRun/ArHi so it's a perfect pair!

The first update looks magical. I am in love with the colorings and new people in your gallery.

Friends looks so good.. Ahh, Kal Ho Na Ho<3  Me love this movieee.. I love that scene when she's on the bench and her mom tells her to forget about him and she's like I CANNOT. tempted to watch it.

ROCKSTAR⭐️ Sadaaa.. Looks effen amazing.. My Ishu folder is gonna be overloaded by tonight.πŸ˜† Jab tak hai jaan stuff looks great.. EEE, ArHi and what a scene to gif.. This scene sucked but your avi's made it look better. GIF old scenes. I got a whole truck load for you.

Ishu, I know you never got a chance to watch Arjun but can you gif Arjun-Riya scenes?

Everything else LOOKS AMAZING but there is no doubt CAUSE ITS UUU!!
Congrats Ishu on your new gallery πŸ€—πŸ€—
Res :D

*edited*

So here I am few days late (sorry)😳

So what can I say 3rd Shop ,soon it will be 30 πŸ˜ƒ You totally deserve all the praises for your work , because it is just perfection. You will always remain one of my favourite gif/siggy makers ever.

OMG! your banner , arhi will always have a special place ,but the show eugh , watched one episode where they went to the cinema , seriously I  just wanted to scratch my eyes out πŸ€’πŸ˜†. Anyway the guest house scene shall always remain one of my fav arhi scenes , seriously that episode was perfection and your banner is perfect.

Love love the first update of your new shop , omg friends gifs are amazing , love this show and that dance is just so funny πŸ˜†

Eeek KHNH , love love the gifs , saving them , they are so perfect . I just watched it again today for like the billionth time πŸ˜† but I just love it so much <3
The Jiya re gifs are outstanding and eeek OUAT waiting for next year to come so I can watch the new series until then I will just wait πŸ˜†, Emma and Graham were just perfect , then regina destroyed it all 😑 However I do like Regina ,πŸ˜† especially later on the series , when you get to see her backstory . But at that moment I was like WHY?!😭 Emma and Graham were meant to be I suppose πŸ˜” The colouring on the OUAT gifs is stunning <3

Everything else is amazing :)

Keep rockin Ishu can't wait for your next update :D ILY! <3

Edited by priya_luna - 11 years ago
Congratulations on your 3rd gallery :) I loved your whole first update! I especially love the Siddharth Malhotra icons you made!! Can you make Siddharth Malhotra avis? Only if you can and want to.
CongratsπŸ€—
May you have many more shop ::*
I love everything related t0 3 πŸ˜† bcoz its by birth dateπŸ˜†

Awesome update as always <3 and and I love when you always have KHNH/VZ stuffs Its soo good to see thatAnd ah amazing aviz of Jiya re All aviz  are fab <3 you should often make icons they are so perf<3 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqNTb7NaUBQ 
Can u make aviz from this video Only IF possible 😳                 

Love you πŸ€—
Edited by ZumSrK - 11 years ago
I might just edit today. I tried editing 3-4 times before and something always comes up and I end up not doing it:(
perfection

CONGOOO on the new gallery
will be back to edit. 

numero uno:  I LIKE THIS. just so you know. i'm obsessed with floral pretty stuff.

numero dos:

your banner is SO SO pretty, gorgeous coloring, purple thing in the middle and the scene you chose (LOL at your banner tradition Ishi, it would be you who thinks of doing a banner tradition) i want to steal it and use it as a siggy..only i can't. i think you made it a banner on purpose just so that i couldn't use it.

numero tres:

OMG those friends gifs made my day like really truly brought a stupid grin on my face when i was sitting in front of my computer looking like a ballistic idiot. what was it, only just two days ago i pmed you the scene links and already you have gif'ed them and this is why iloveyou. LMAO 'the routine', i crack up just looking at that scene πŸ˜† you avi'ed it perfectly. thankyou so much!! :)

yayyy you avi'ed one of my favorite scenes from KHNH. PZ's and SRK both having dimples was always something i fangirled over LOL and then KHNH had the genius insight to make a scene out of it and then you had the brilliance to avi it gorgeously. i loved Naina, her character felt more real because some girls are like that πŸ˜† especially with the whole pushing up her glasses with attitude, i confess i have imitated this as a child when i first saw PZ do it in KHNH haha. PZ was the perfect actress to take on this role, she just pulls the right faces and has the right look and was the only one who could bring such attitude into the character. so to summarise: all your KHNH avis = saved in Allie's folder.

I still haven't watched Rockstar. i know i know, i'm so behind with the times. honestly i never considered watching it but I got told that the film uses a quote by Jalaluddin Rumi and that caught my interest. he's like my favorite poet ever, he would be the only reason i'd watch Rockstar. Stunning coloring on the avis Ishi!! really goes well with the scenes

I watched ArHi's karva chauth teasing scenes today. i haven't watched IPK in so long and to watch them again was actually pretty nice, yeah so theres no real good plot but ArHi's moments are soo sweet. Barun's smile when he teases her   your avi coloring goes SO well with the whole purple thing going on in the scene, was the scene near the pool or something and the reflection of the pool was playing with the light on their faces? or is that your coloring?

i have always said i'd watch TVD some time. never got down to it. but because so many people avi, siggy and vm it, i save those siggies and avis and watch those vms on repeat just for the sheer creativity of them. I'd like to watch the show actually, because despite not watching it the vms and scenes that i sometimes see on youtube still manage to make me all emotional πŸ˜†  I think after the friends avis, the stelena avis are my favorite of the update. they are so stunning, superb and beautiful! i looove the grey coloring but i looove the bright coloring too :P

*slow clap of appreciation, face full of approval* shabbash, meri Tweety, shabbash. you made icons on Shahid when he had the whole stubble beard thing going for him. yumm-y. love this so much. why you no make more icons?

and who is this other man who i think i could develop a crush for? :P  he's probably some new actor that i'm too old fashioned to have known about haha
your icons really are superb Ishi, the simplicity of it is amazing because your coloring does all the talking. pleeease make more, in fact you expect to see me request for Rafa icons when your open  :P
Edited by -Aliya- - 11 years ago