Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Why why why why why why

sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I m to much angry mood yaar
1st if mami wearing sports clothes then why not khushi why cv,s still khushi wearing same anarkali,,,
2nd arnv smile when sheetal talks him and when khushi ask him then he forget
i think arnv what did for him,,,
unbeliveble stil
Ill for khushi no respect,,,, 😡 😡   ðŸ˜¡ 😡 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cj-the-fool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was thinking the exact same thing if mami can wear tracksuit why can't khushi...most importantly why didn't shitall explain the game rules to khushi??????????????? wasn't that her responsibility as the captain...😡...i m so angry that i feel like breaking something... 
I think wen khushi hd worn western, everyone hd complained n bashed her

So now, cvs took precautionary measure,but dat too went around

Yeh karo toh problem, woh karo toh bhi problem...😆

Umm, i dunno but it wud hd been sort of awkward in front of sheetal!!

Mami was luking pretty gud, mayb khushi cud also hv been
akshay-barun thumbnail
i too accept it..because nowadays arnav is not concerning about khushi...khushi is not seen to be a main lead...it seems as if sheetal is main lead...what's the role of khushi...his character was not shown to be with maturity...she was shown like a comedian ..this is truly unfair...my best suggestion that they can make ,khushi herself can sacrifice & move out... ..this is spoiling the character..& even arnav himself gives less importance as if she is ignorant ðŸ¥±
--Signorina-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
exactly yaar🤢what the hell is the prob with CV's/???W*F🤢
sweetnoori thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tiashaa

I think wen khushi hd worn western, everyone hd complained n bashed her

So now, cvs took precautionary measure,but dat too went around
Yeh karo toh problem, woh karo toh bhi problem...😆
Umm, i dunno but it wud hd been sort of awkward in front of sheetal!!
Mami was luking pretty gud, mayb khushi cud also hv been

Exactly dear i agree,,
and my mom also said mami looks good more thn creepy sheetal,,
sweetnoori thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akshay-barun

i too accept it..because nowadays arnav is not concerning about khushi...khushi is not seen to be a main lead...it seems as if sheetal is main lead...what's the role of khushi...his character was not shown to be with maturity...she was shown like a comedian ..this is truly unfair...my best suggestion that they can make ,khushi herself can sacrifice & move out... ..this is spoiling the character..& even arnav himself gives less importance as if she is ignorant🥱

I agree wid u,,even now day we cannt see arshi sences yaar mostly cv,s show us creepy sheetal and arnv and i hate that sence when in ground arnv and shetal talk and when khushi him he made face and gv ans even now no smile for khushi,,, 🤢 😡
heidi thumbnail
i am also soo angry and disappointed now...what i get from today's epi is that,arnav is an angry young man only for kushi and his family...he behaves soo lovingly to sheetal...now i am forced to think that arnav become angry young man because sheetal dumped him in the past...sorry dear but this is wat i felt..
me too was thinking the same.😉never mind dear we may get a chance to see one day she change everthing to become the complete Mrs ASR.to give that punch they will not  do any make over now. my opinion😃
sweetnoori thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: heidi

i am also soo angry and disappointed now...what i get from today's epi is that,arnav is an angry young man only for kushi and his family...he behaves soo lovingly to sheetal...now i am forced to think that arnav become angry young man because sheetal dumped him in the past...sorry dear but this is wat i felt..

Dear today i must say arnv not desvre khushi reallu she knows he is angry then she wan,s to cheer him up but he gave her just anger,,,its reallly sad for khushi,,