CV we ask PEACE 4Vikram just like SUGNI ask

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
One Request to CV..

Please give us peace stop this drama Leave vikram alone
let sugni decide what she wants to do in her life.

1.  Leave vikram - She asked Peace He gave it to her So leave that man alone let him be, Sugni want peace I think vikram should get it too.  let him divorce his evil wife no matter sugni support or not

2. Accept Vikram . fight with his enemies including his wife who wants to kill him give him 2nd chance !!!

CV you want to make adi sugni pair Just do it and stop all this drama !!!  vikram is away So just adi sugni get married and leave him alone ask reva to remain silent at home vikram is away ur thakurain so dont try to kill him let sugni be happy reva b happy and leave this man alone !
Sugni wanted peace we ask this too from her ... decide what she wants and let him go or hold his hand and fight his enemies.

She could remove amrita from her way (sweet weak amrita) but cant face reva... she will never marry vikram cos she doesnt want to be 2nd wife or steal any man from his wife ... sweet sugni what about amrita ? why u 4get that lady ?

All we want is peace for Vikram !! stop this drama !! U have chose your pair let them be together and let us go !!!

Leave him alone !!!

Thank u hope no one is hurt by my comments !!!
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree. Irrespective of who like Adini or Sugvi, i think we all agree that TVS should just give up on Sugni, divorce Reva and move on. I wouldn't mind seeing him move on and find someone new.