Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys
Well EDSKHPH is going off-air...but we fans can't sit quietly and see things taking the wrong way...
we will not give up without doing anything

Ek Dusre...which is just 7 months old was garnering good TRP's without any promo's and all in the beginning...and also now the show is raising with TRP's and continuously improving...
but it is still being axed for a new show...

So its time when we all join hands to save the show..

Please Sign in the petition here and also call out ur friends and other viewers for the support...the thread's link will be send to the SP officials...please sign for the petition only here and for any comment or querry use this link:

It starts this way:

Ur name , Place and Message

Edited by roopalgupta - 11 years ago
I, Roopal Gupta From India want EDSKHPH to stay on-air else i will never watch STAR PLUS in future.
I Purva Girhotra From India ...want EDSKHPH to continue being on - air 
..it is a very gud show n want SP to continue wid it 
I, Sanchita from Madagascar,dont want this show to end.. My whole family watches this show here and we areee loving itt
I Nikita from the UK, really don't want this show to end!!!!!!!!!!!! My whole family watches this show and dont want in to end!
I, Ayesha khan From Gulf want EDSKHPH to stay on-air!! It's a refreshing show and have good TRP!!
I Thamanna from the U.K want Ek Doosre to stay on air, it is a lovely family oriented program with realistic characters and situations. Please give it a chance to grow.

Thamanna Khanom
Edited by Thamanna85 - 11 years ago
I, K Patel from USA loves Ek Dusre Se and I want the show to remain on air ! It is unfair to chop off a 2.5+ TRP giving show in your practical world too dear channel ! Please give it a chance at least till the ratings in December ? !
I Sneha Rao from India watch EDSKHPH regularly. Its a nice show and refreshing. My family's request to SP to continue this show. Why is this show being replaced even if it has a decent trp? You can shift the timings though but please continue this show on your channel.
I Madhura from India want to see EDSKHPH on air.
This is a sheer injustice on the part of Star Plus, because the show without getting well promoted or not even with promos is getting a decent TRPs of 2.6 other shows on SP have d same TRPs, but they are promoted really well. And secondly, for two months TRPs werent coming due to some digitalisation; they were goibg to come in December. The show must be given an extension till december and once the TRPs wud b out in a bulk, then decision to run d show or not shud have bn taken.

Injustice has been done to EDS...