EDS ... To go off air, a confirmed news...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Its barely been seven months since its launch, EDSKHPH is already set to bid aideu to viewers. The show, a family drama, which was launched in April this year, failed to rake in sustainable ratingss. It will get pulled off air nexth month. The cast of the show has been informed that EDS will go off air itits last episode will air on Nov 17th. Producer JD Mathejia says " Yes, the show is ending on Nov 17. It was growing xsteadily and was no2 in the ratings in d 7:30pm slot. But the potential of that slot is much more. Hence, we abide by the broadcatsers decision , keeping in mind the interest of the virwers". We her that show will be making way for popular TV couple Sai and Shakti Deodhars first production venture, which stars Mohit Sehgal from MJHT fame...

This article had appeated in d Bombay Times newspaper. I updated dz via phone so couldnt get yul d direct link about the same.Edited by Madhura2105 - 11 years ago
Oh no...but y d hell SP giving wrong messages ..

SP BIG LIER
Originally posted by tani23

Oh no...but y d hell SP giving wrong messages ..

SP BIG LIER
SP toh hamesha se Aisa hi hai😡
Edited by JalebiGirl - 11 years ago
The truth of the matter is that JD and the PH did not care for this show. I read JD's comment that the slot has more potential and was gobsmacked. If the creator thinks his show has no potential then it is better that the show goes off air. You know there is a saying that one cannot demand respect but has to command it. We were fools as we could not see that no one really cared for this family fare. SP treated this show as a piece of sh$t as it knew it could get away with it. Howcome the PH did not raise its voice when even a single repeat was denied to it.

I will miss this forum. I have lost respect for the creators of Khichdi, Instant khichdi,BBB, S vs S etc.

SP is about a heap of trash. Literally and figuratively or about SRs. EDS was neither.
Tanni well.. What can we do??? Nothing. If we compare TRP wise EdS was decent as compared to RJN ... Trps of PKD a show launched nearly at the same time as EDS share same TRpS, still EDS is getting axed. Pathetic.

I am still confused who should be blamed??? SP or PH...

Milli i agree d forum will be missed...
No ...we will b here ...

U guyz dun come on forum 

Main aur debo to aayenge ...n CC mein Chat karenge 

Mili n Maddy : are Mad ðŸ˜¡
Originally posted by tani23

No ...we will b here ...

U guyz dun come on forum 

Main aur debo to aayenge ...n CC mein Chat karenge 

Mili n Maddy : are Mad ðŸ˜¡

Okay but itne kum logo ke liye Forum open thodi na rahega ...But i will be in contact with you and Devo...😛
Taniii i have my exams isliye am not cominggg...
Odawse yu knw na, i have bn on d forum full day...
Evn il b coming here ... But dear face d reality the forum will be closed some day.. And wat am trying to say is not negative its the yruth dear... Unless SP changes it decision to odawse...

I havee bn attacjed to d forum more then d show... Weneva d forum closes down il b missing the fun and d friendliest atmosphere wch we all are sharinggg... Such an atmosphere wont be found any wer in oda forums...

Take me words tanni, il be coming to d forum until d forum closes...
in today's TOI they said that its ruk jana nahi will end at the end of nov month 

so may be EDS wont end and they will change timing not sure 
i also thot that ...hope it happens 

but as for now both shows r ending