Sasural Genda Phool

Its been 6 months!

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey and Hello SGPians. Feels good to write the word "SGPians" itself after a long time😊. It has been 6 months that SGP got over and nearly 6 months that we all have been interacting here. 

I am not even sure how many would read this post, but I want to make this post here after so much months because  I am not sure if ever I would get a chance(forum may get closed). 

I and I am sure many of you here have spent even the entire day here in this forum, chatting and discussing. When I came to this forum few days back and saw there is NO activity at all here, I felt so sad.πŸ˜”  How was it possible for us all to spend so much time here but we are not able to do it now? Was it because of just SGP or was it because we were all new to each other and wanted to get to know each other? What was that magic which kept us all glued to this forum?πŸ˜•

We have done so much in this forum, things that I am sure which I never even imagined.. If u ask me, I still wonder how I was able to give updates for more than a year and that too regularly. I wonder even more how members read it and appreciated.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† We have had Contests, Member awards, Birthday celebrations, Grilling for GPOTW, New members intros, BBC ofcourse, Gangs, FFs and OSs, Siggies and VMs, having nick names, Telephone calls experience, face to face meeting experience, few arguments, lots of appreciations and wishes, what else can I say? We nearly discussed our day to day activities with each other. We did not really have something like personal things and all. I shared everything with everyone and I did not have any hesitations. 

We still keep in contact with each other through other means but the fun we have in posting here and quoting and commenting...and not to forget the ROFLing...🀣🀣This is definitely very different..

Now I miss all those days. I am sure everyone are missing it. Is there anyway we can get back all those days? I doubt it. But I am sure those days are the ones which I will cherish all the time.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hai shwetha me too missing SGP forum so much...Still watching old SGP episodes ...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhi786

Hai shwetha me too missing SGP forum so much...Still watching old SGP episodes ...

Hi abhi...how are you??😊

Yes...definitely missing SGP a lot...and I dont watch the old episodes as it makes me miss even more...
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg! I am LIKEing some thing here after so long and feels weird...  Me too miss all the discussions, BBCs we had here. 
Thanks Shweta for reminding those days... and also for posting this in Genda Gang.. 

As you said, let me πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ It's been a while that I didn't do this here... πŸ˜† 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Thanks febs...the main reason for me to post here was to 🀣🀣 and think back the golden days...feels weird to be posting and refreshing to check the comments...as have gotten used to FB's immediate replies and notifications...πŸ˜†

I still remember lots of conversations we used to have...early morning for me...πŸ˜† lots of topics we discussed...😊 and lots of 🀣 ofcourse
SuShaanRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys! How R U All...???
Feelin Sooo... Good To Meet U All After THIS SIX MONTH.
SASURAL GENDA PHOOL, The FORUM & ALL SGPians MAY ALWAYS WILL BE THE PART OF MY LIFE.
Sooo... Much Attached Wid U All & LOVE TONS To My SGP...:-)
madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: olgjvdb

the producers must think for new season soon1362621343999

I second that but I doubt it'll be with Jay though since Jai is already in another show.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I too feel the same and I am really missing SGP. 😭Well there may be SGP 2 if the channel decides. Lets see what they do..
.FearlessSoul. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

I too feel the same and I am really missing SGP. 😭Well there may be SGP 2 if the channel decides. Lets see what they do..

can't we demand for SGP season 2?
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .FearlessSoul.

can't we demand for SGP season 2?

You can try but there is no guarantee. If there was a heavy demand then may be but not otherwise.