*King of Bollywood - SRK Birthday Celebrations!* - Page 82

Posted: 11 years ago
This man needs no introduction. He is known by one and all, all around the world. USA, Canada, India, UK, or any other country you name, he is a well known figure.

Similary November 2nd is a day that all his fans know of in an instance. You don't even have to ask twice what is on November 2nd. 

Presenting to you, the birthday boy . . . 

S H A H     R U K H    K H A N 

November 2nd 2012 marks King Khan's 47th birthday. Us fans at India Forums want to wish our Baadshah a very happy birthday! Shahrukh, may you have the best birthday ever! Hope all your dreams and wishes come true. We all will be praying for your continued success. Hope you have a fantastic day with Gauri, Aryan, Suhana, your sister, and all of your other family members and friends. Hope you eat extra cake on behalf of all of your fans worldwide. 

With the sudden demise of Yash Uncle, we have decided to do a special Shahrukh-Yash Uncle tribute. Please continue on to the next post for more birthday celebrations for our very own King Khan. :)

Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 11 years ago
The Ever-Lasting Bond of Shahrukh & Yash Uncle

As Shahrukh turns a year older, one person will be missing from the celebrations!  The presence of Yash Uncle will truly and certainly be missed by our birthday boy. After all Shahrukh owes a lot of his success to Yash Uncle. As we celebrate his 47th birthday let's take a look at the ever lasting bond of these two iconic figures!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shahrukh's first film under the direction of Yash Chopra, was Darr co starring Juhi Chawla and Sunny Deol. In this film we saw Shahrukh taking on the negative obsessive lover boy role. No one can argue his amazing acting and character portrayal he showed in the movie!!!! Hats off to wonderful acting to the entire cast. But props to Yash Chopra for directing an amazing thrilling film!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next under the Yash Chopra direction came Dil To Pagal Hai, a beautifully written musical love story. This movie co starred Karisma Kapoor & Madhuri Dixit. Shahrukh played a cute lover boy, a boy who ever girl dreams of. This movie was another beautiful piece of work under the direction of Yash Chopra ji. A must see for all your dance lovers!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next came Veer Zaara, probably one of the fewest movies that gave a very powerful message to the audience. No religion can separate two lovers. India or Pakistan, there really is no difference between the countries. The people are the same and the love and respect should also be equal. Both lands are the same and differences shouldn't be made. This movie co starred Preity Zinta & Rani Mukherjee.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a heavy heart it saddens me to say (and I'm sure it saddens Shahrukh too), Jab Tak Hai Jaan will be Shahrukh's last film under Yash Uncle's direction. We all have high hopes for this film and I'm sure it will do amazing wonders after it releases. We wish the film all the best and all the success in the world. The film co stars Anushka Sharma & Katrina Kaif.

Continue to the next post for more birthday fun!
My unique birthday wish for our one and only King Khan. Thank you to Jenifer from my BollyCurry Buzzer team for the editing!!! :) Please note this is copyrighted. 😆

November 2nd 2012 marks the 47th birthday of a figure in Bollywood known by many names, most fondly Baadshah or the mighty King Khan! No fan needs think twice when asked what falls on November 2nd, so we at BollyCurry present to you a special birthday wish - in our own unique style - for our King Khan, Shah Rukh Khan!

It is without doubt that Shah Rukh is truly a chamatkar to all his well wishers around the world. He is not any girl's King Uncle, but rather every girl's Baadshah. Spanning his life from childhood to adulthood, SRK ban gaya gentleman, and since then, he has easily made every girl deewana for him. 

Whenever we see him and Gauri together, our unbidden hearts automatically chant "rab ne bana di jodi", as the mohabbatein between them is more then evident. Not one to disappoint, Shah Rukh is always present to say main hoon na to his millions of fans across the glove, causing the female population to swoon and utter "hum tumhare hain sanam", as who knows, kal ho naa ho.

He has always taught his family, friends and fans alike to stop living like Devdas as life is all about kabhi khushi kabhie gham. Well wishers living abroad have been taught to fall in love with India because pardes is nothing compared to swades. He has made fans who live abroad understand that despite being born in another country and living there their whole life, phir bhi dil hai Hindustani, as oh darling! Yeh hai India!

Shah Rukh has made every girl believe that one day dilwale dulhania le jayenge. Every time we see the King of romance on screen, kuch kuch hota hai and we fervently wish there was a duplicate of our own somewhere in the world. He has has taught people that that there is no such thing as darr as life is a mysterious paheli. He has given us a lot ofjosh to overcome any struggles and challenges. We may not know the anjaam of things to come, but we do know that this dil to pagal hai for Shah Rukh. SRK, Baazigar, tu hai bada jadugar!

Your name is Khan and we love you so much dil se! Please Shah Rukh, kabhi alvida naa kehnakyunki hum hain rahi pyar ke, phir milenge, chalte chalte. We will always continue showering our love for you, jab tak hain jaan and beyond!

BollyCurry wishes you a very happy 47th birthday. We pray for the immense success of your new film and wish you all the happiness and love in the world.
A huge thank you to Nadzgirl who made these beautiful birthday sigs for our baadshah!!!
(If you have any creations that you want to share, please PM me, and I'll add them to this post)!

Credit: Nadzgirl

Credit: Ana56

Credit:  -Vartika 

All celebrity twitter wishes will be posted here along with any exclusive birthday pics!!! :)

Also posted here will be any exclusive birthday updates!! :)

EXCLUSIVE BIRTHDAY VIDEO

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rUYApIm2DkI[/YOUTUBE]

SHAH RUKH KHAN ?@iamsrk

Birthday is a few hours away.A day which will confine me within time,Give me a definition...when all we want is to be indefinite. thanx all.

SHAH RUKH KHAN ?@iamsrk

Having lots of fun doing interviews with channels & radio guys.overwhelmed how they give me cakes & gifts. Thanx all

SHAH RUKH KHAN ?@iamsrk

Best part of birthday...motorcycle ride on my new bajaj ktm from rajeev...with my son early morn and daughters b'day card on my bed...

SHAH RUKH KHAN ?@iamsrk

Will chat with u all after a bit of sleep...and thank u all personally...even b'day boys need sleep...

Twitter WIshes

Sonu Nigam ?@sonuniigaam
Wishing not jst 1 of d finest actors or super stars of India, but 1 of d warmest human beings in d indstry. Dear @iamsrk, a vry Happy Birthday 2 u. God be with u always. Keep shining. 

Lara Dutta Bhupathi ?@DuttaLara

Wishing my favourite Don @iamsrk, all the love from the gyarah mulkh on his birthday! Have a super year ahead! 

Brett Lee ?@BrettLee_58

Happy birthday to @iamsrk , hope its been a fantastic day

Hrithik Roshan ?@iHrithik

They say an inspired spirit is infectious! Thank you @iamsrk 4 always inspiring..even wth just your presence! Happy birthday! lovenrespect!

taran adarsh ?@taran_adarsh

You opened your arms and embraced the world. Many happy returns of the day to @iamsrk . Wishing you good health and happiness always!

VISHAL DADLANI ?@V1SH4L

Happy Birthday, @iamsrk . Have another stellar year, and then successively better ones!

Farah Khan ?@TheFarahKhan

Happpy wala [email protected] true friend is sm1 who thinks ur a good egg,evn tho he knows ur slightly cracked! http://twitpic.com/b9ieem 

Neha Dhupia ?@Neha_Dhupia

Happy birthday @iamsrk !

Omar Qureshi ?@OQSpot

#HappyBirthdaySRK great meeting @iamsrk today. As always & fab quotes too. Katz Anushka agree? http://yfrog.com/ob9q8mgbj 

J ?@jiteshpillaai

The media will be at mannat tom. Srk will be cutting loads of cakes. It's his happy happy tomorrow. Congratulations and celebrations:)

Raj Kundra ?@TheRajKundra

Happy birthday @iamsrk bhai lots of love and happiness. You spread Love and warmth to all you meet! May God give u Love, Success and More.

Mika Singh ?@KingMikaSingh_

@iamsrk happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Shahrukh happy birthday to youuu!! In advance

Mika Singh ?@KingMikaSingh_

@iamsrk I wish I could hv come bro! happy birthday to the king of Bollywood !! May you keep rocking !! Lots of love

Karan Johar ?@kjohar25

To the man who made the nation fall in love...@iamsrk!!! Happy birthday.!!!...all my love...always!!!!

Karan Kundra ?@kkundra

@iamsrk a very happy birthday! My fav superstar!!

Mushtaq Shiekh ?@shiekhspear

The world today will wish the man who opened his arms on screen & embraced the whole globe! Happy Birthday @iamsrk

MANISHA D RATNANI ?@ManishaDRatnani

http://lockerz.com/s/258087148  Happy B'day Shah, @iamsrk .God Bless. Lots of Love from @DabbooRatnani , ... http://m.tmi.me/yJTSE 

Anubhav Sinha ?@anubhavsinha

Very few beings will be cited as EVENTS in the history of cinema. You are one of those. Happy Birthday @iamsrk

Videos:

Shahrukh Khan celebrates his birthday with ETC

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waBlgRyxSKc&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Fans outside of Mannat wishing Shahrukh
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpvjdOBflyE[/YOUTUBE]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAH RUKH KHAN 🤗

You are truly an amazing person <3 I'm so proud to be fan of yours 🤗 you are the only star who treats so nice to their fans :) you always do something to make us happy <3 with each and every film you have become best <3 perfect <3 as you say you leave a part of yours in every character you play <3 I adore this thing about you <3 you are king khan of my Heart ❤️

Hoping JTHJ will be a block buster <3 and this film will remain special as its yash ji's last film :(

Have a wonderful life a head 🤗

Love you lotsss <3

Awesome thread rani :)

Edited by ZumSrK - 11 years ago
Okay, just to start off with the thread is awesome...one of the best I have ever seen so fab work to those who contributed! This is one's for you SRK! <3

SRK. MY SRK. The one that made me smile, the one that made my laugh, the one that made my cry and the one that made me learn to live. This SRK:

MY SRK! <3

Shah. Rukh. Khan.

Shah = King.

Rukh = Stop.

Khan = KHAN.

You can't STOP KING KHAN.

On this special occasion King Khan I wish you all the best and hope that ALL your dreams come true. May every aim, goal, wish and hope of yours be within your reach. May your lips stretch into an ear-splitting grin as all your dreams and 'armaans' come true. It is truly undoubted that you are The Badshaah of Bollywood...The King Khan...the person that so many people around the world aspire to be link but can't. Because there is only ONE Shah Rukh Khan and he is the only one who can stand in the most amazayn way...this way:

Sharukh Khan doing DDLJ act at Music ka Maha Muqqabla

The one that can smile in the cutest manner:

Shahrukh Khan

The one that can make SRKajol look so HOT:

Lovable scene of Shahrukh and Kajol

The one that can act out ANY character in the world whether it is Rahul Mehra of Darr or Rezwan Khan of My Name is Khan (and I am NOT a terrorist). 

There is only one SRK...and that is YOU. You have made a difference to so many people's life across the world. You are inspirational not only through your onscreen characters but also through your off screen interviews and that's exactly why mohobbath karoongi main tumsey...Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Jab Tak Hai Jaan...Jab Tak Hai Jaan.

Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
thanks alot for making this thread Rani🤗
love love love love love SRK!!!

On his birthday wishing tat God blesses SRK with all the health,success,prosperity,love.,luck n everything in this world...truly wish to c SRK happy n people important in his life happy...😃
happy birthday srk..,,🥳
beautiful thread..
Edited by sundasnaz - 11 years ago