Urvashi over reacted to Rajeev: Sayantani-TOI

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Television actress Sayantani Ghosh bids adieu to the Bigg Boss house. Sayantani's eviction from the house makes her the third contestant to be eliminated after Nirahua and Kashif Qureshi.

Sayantani Ghosh who ahs acted in serials like Kumkum, Ghar Ek Sapna and Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyein to name a few, Sayantani survived the Bigg Boss house for two and a half weeks, "I was not expecting to be eliminated so soon. I wanted to stay back longer. This has been my biggest learning. I've become more patient now and I can deal with anything. I'm also not judgmental any more because you meet people from different backgrounds and learn to live with them. The journey has been good and I will miss each and everything about the Bigg Boss house, especially the bed".

The only thing Sayantani wishes to change is the housemates' mentality towards food. "I don't understand why people fight over food and the rotis. I think Urvashi over-reacted and Rajeev also reacted. Their fight was totally uncalled for".

With her eviction Sayantani is just happy to "be back in the normal world". Says the actress, "Post Bigg Boss, I have no plans. I want to meet my parents first. Let's see what unfolds".
And what does she have to say about her -

"Main isiliye ro rahi hu kyunki agar main bahar gayi toh ye sab bahut miss karungi"...

How natural was that action?

And if she has a problem with people fighting on food then why didnt she say Aashka and Niketan had a baseless fight over coffee..

Rajeev and Urvashi's reaction was nowhere close to Aashka's 2 day crying over coffee...?

Why selective blaming??? Coz Urvashi and Rajeev were pitted against her for nomination???

If you wanna blame then fairly blame karo...
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
Aashka and Urvashi did not have a baseless fight over food with Niketan

In fact, it was not fight regarding food but nikon camera's cheap tactics of keeping away coffee without informing the core kitchen team.

Aashka even did not say much to Niketan directly rather she went into her cry baby mood later on.

I am not question her blaming Urvashi and Rajeev...She is right about it ...They did totally take it too far for no reason ! Faltu bakwas thi wo...

M just wondering why she didnt bring out other people who over reacted too...

She said the truth about everyone...I agree with her totally...But all I am saying is that she is NOT a victim herself...!

Anyways jaane do...I wish Sayantani was her toofani self inside the house...Toh phir that touchy-feely Rajeev wouldve been out instead of her !πŸ˜† She was a total Patakha todayπŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago