Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
salam has never overreacted! never eva! he actually shows the homie the mirro what actually they r!

what if u would b host u blast urself if u c something wrong in the show? wont u talk to the homies abt this!

come on guys, dil mein sab mante hain k salman ne sahi kaha

qayr mat bano aur boldo k acting khraab hai u ki! 

what ever he said to sidhi paji n sapna was toally right!

sidhu ji thinks he is over big boss, sapna say she an wrinkel all the situation of her finger and will act like : i dont know anything & i dont do anything! 

I absolutely agree that Salman changes his tone of preaching from person to person depending on their social stature..But I loved that he gave dose to Sadhu baba and Sapna...For Assem, I think he went overboard just as he was with Khashif...
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: dude82

EXACTLY... i mean he could not make siddhu maim like others,,,, so took it out on aseem!!!
there is no courage in terrifying the weak... galat ko galat kaho,,,, but yeh thodi k action man ban k
dhishum dhishim...
bechara aseem...
and salman is just a human... he is bound to make mistakes...
he made a mistake... so whats the big deal... accept it and move on!!!!
he is no god k jo kuch bhi ho jaye,,, kabhi kuch galat kar hi nai sakta!!!!!

Yep. Exactly. There is a saying in my language...when a deer goes downhill, even a baby goat chases him. Now I know that makes no sense when translated in English but the gist of it is that everyone can jump and pounce down on the weak. If Salman was a neutral, righteous host that he implies himself to be, he'd have berated Siddhu not Aseem.