Hum sahi toh Woh kaise galat?

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
SALMAN in yesterday's episode

1st- he pulled up sidhu...what's wrong with that...we have discussed pages and pages about the same...SALMAN had put forth a very valid arguement ...even if players don't like the rules they have to abide by what the board says...I can't find any fault in this arguement...and as expected sidhu didn't answer his question,,,

2nd- about the nominations...his logic was, when you nominate two housemates you save 10 other housemates...however, when you save 2, you are actually pushing 10 in danger zone...can't these so called revolutionaries and socially aware individuals understand a logic as simple as this...kaan seedhe pakde ya ghooma ke...band kaan ki hi bajni hai...

3rd- salman- sapna convo...what did she say??? She is here to talk about 'women liberalisation'...is she kidding me...I have never heard anything on these lines from her...infact she violated the entire spirit of this concept when she said that Bollywood is all bout 'nanga nach'...any liberal woman would not even think, forget about uttering such stupid, non sense words...why did she sart yelling...?if she feels so much for the subject she would not have lost a single opportunity to talk about it...she would have never been like 'mujhe nai kehna...'

You are being paid to stay at bb house...and then all those housemates who claim we are not here for money are, either fooling themselves or other housemates...definitely, not the audience..

4th- SALMAN was absolutely wrong when he didn't let aseem complete...aseem was caught in the spill over effect of sapna-SALMAN spat...SALMAN should have let aseem speak...it was totally wrong...he went over board there...it was downright rude and extremely uncalled for...

5th-about aseem not taking stand..yes,when aseem felt bad about niketan and sidhu joking about a certain friend of aseem...he should have stood up to them and asked them to stop it right there...bt obviously he didn't do it...

P.S.-sorry for the long post...

Criticism or appreciation...both are welcome...
Edited by Super Kool - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yaar, already discussed this to the core, now I am lazy to type it all again.
May be I'll copy and paste my side later.

EDIT: "I just finished watching the show. I would have to say Salman overreacted big time. I think Sapna mentioning about not being there for the prize money didn't go too well with our Sallu miyaan and thus blasted her off left right center. I feel he took out the "bhadaas" of Siddhu baba on her since more or less what he said revolved around nominations after mentioning two or three lines about her delusional women liberation topic. Why didn't he question Siddhu baba's intention of being on the show since he clearly mentioned yesterday that he isn't here to win. So you see the double standard here. He changes his attitude from person to person depending on their stature.

Secondly, I don't think anyone comes to the house just to chill. Even if someone claims to be here only to spread awareness, that's complete BS. I mean money is an essential component why people agree to be scrutinized by 70 cameras. So she should have thought twice before trying to make herself stand out.

One thing I did like about her was that she didn't hesitate to open her mouth in front of our dearest bully. People usually go "bhai this bhai that" but she wasn't scared to give him a piece of her mind. That is definitely something only she can do unlike other cowards"

Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hated him in yesterday's show...

He insulted everyone...

He should concentrate on the eviction rather tan other things... 

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You really put efforts to write all this up and Yea, Good Job. But its kinda as boring as Sidhu's Shyari.  Edited by bhinder.thind - 11 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
salman did a good job yesterday... i agree with u.
cant say more because i am holding my baby, and its hard to type with one hand.
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

You really put efforts to write all this up and Yea, Good Job. But its kinda as boring as Sidhu's Shyari. 

Its ok...not an issue just wanted to write what I felt...
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with tm... Siddhu needs to realise that he has to nominate no matter what i feel...
Siddhu gave the most irritating answer... Rules r meant to be broken... Wht the????
About sapna... He started out in a nicer tone... But sapna started overreacting first... He was right in a way... I would have felt bad myself if i was there for money... And someone said i dont care about that... If u really dont care abt that... Then inform the producers ki dont pay me... Use this money for women liveration...
And aseem ka kuch samajh mein nei aaya
enigmatic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Salman treats housemates like kids... all he is missing is a cane...not that i am complaining ðŸ˜†
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
First of all, i agree on all aspects.

Second, It has become a ritual here, first to bash contestants and Bigg boss, then Salman.

When Salman was there during  whole 4th season, ppl were bashing like anything and later when sanju came who was unable to grill anyone for their actions. Then ppl were cryi9ng for salman.

Now when salman is doing justice , ppl, are again after his life.

So its basically attitude problem. Salman is right at his place.

vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dude 82

U r right, ppl should forward and try to realize sidhu his faults. But dat is what is not happening inside.

Yesterday, salman gave this option to housemates, but some one named sapna, who again gave a crap logic. N behaved totally like a retard.

Vrijesh was 100% right dat we want to say but can't say upfront.

Sapna gave a wrong direction to whole conversation, which was nomi9nations. Point was not only nominations but to follow other house tasks too. I have never seen sidhu's dedication in any house task keep his nach gana with girls aside. Other wise his participation is nil.