Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
VODAFONE CALL OF WEEK:

OK...episode time, I was juggling with a few Sales Reports and making a few sporadic posts from time to time...and obviously guilty of not paying attention to what was going on.😲

As this forum is full of BBs (Bashers and Bhaktas),no wonder comments are as varied as is climate of Sahara compared to Siberia. 👏

ExtremeBasher responses are,"Vodafone caller ne baja di yaar----Sidhu ji ko uda diya..." to some quizzical ones like "Kya superb question thha...Hawww, Sidhu gave vague Shero-Shaayri answer...meri toh khopdi ghoom gayi kinds...." ...and then there are BHAKT responses which  claim,"Caller bowled a bouncer and as always, Sidhu smashed it for a SIX!"🥳

There ofcourse are truth seekers who would rather wish to discover what happened for themselves.

For those seeking enlightenment and truth, Cruiser promptly replayed the recording on his Isko Laga Daala Toh Life Zhinga Lala Tata Sky Plus and without adding / deleting one word / phrase, reproduces here the Question and Sidhu's response-----EXACTLY AS IT WAS ON AIR---- as below! Make up your own mind! :😛

Vodafone Caller, Jitesh Agarwal from Orissa asked on behalf of his mom,"Sidhu ji, aap Big Boss ke ghar mein aaye hain-----aap Big Boss ke ghar mein bahut baar Rules & Regulations tod dete hain-----aap ek cricketer reh chuke hain---aapko pata hai ki Rules & Regulations kitne important hote hain---phir bhi humne Day-1 se dekha hai, ki chaahe nominations hon,ya phir chaahe task ho----aap apne rules khud banaate hain, ya, bane banaaye rules ko tod dete hain!---Chaahe wo Baadshahon ke pehle khaana khaana ho---etc.---aisa kyun?---Kya clarifications aur justifications dena chaahenge?

SIDHU'S ANSWER:
Aisa hai ki, -------------Niyam----bante hi badalne ke liye hain-------aur jo behtar hota hai, use sab log sweekar karte hain! ----Toh main, niyam behtari ke liye badalta hoon!--------Chugli karna------agar wo niyam hai, toh main wo niyam naheen maanta!-----Kisi ke peeth peechhe kucchh kehna, wo bhi main naheen maanta! --------Waise bhi---main khaamiyon ka putla hoon (means I am full of imperfections)------seekh raha hoon-----GURU-----loha tapta hai-pighalta hai, sulagta hai---tab jaake do-dhaari talwaar banta hai!---Aur Sona khaa ke Sunaar ki maar picchhon, kisi Heer ke gale ka haar banta hai!----------------(whistles and audience applause...Sallu goes Aaye Haaye)...
Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
😆 caller ka sawal dhasu tha aur paaji jawab he anhe desake thats true mano ya na mano 🤣
TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣
Coudn't thank you enough. Yesterday I tried to understand and make sense of what Siddhu was speaking, but later forgot abt it. Yes, now that you have rewinded it, I have the entire day at my disposal to understand it.😃
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

😆 caller ka sawal dhasu tha aur paaji jawab he anhe desake thats true mano ya na mano 🤣

If i m not wrong, Caller asked siddhuji that why is he  manipulating or modifying  the rules?

To which sidhuji replied that:

Rules are made to be modified since  there is always scope for reform.What is better , everyone accepts and my intention of changing them is to for good. So that there is least conflict and no one gets into backbiting etc bz of those(previous ones) rules. And then he added that he himself is full of imperfections and is learning from his mistakes everyday . And Abt muhavara  - [His purpose of saying that might be that - If he has done something wrong in this process, then he will learn from it  OR he might be talking about rules , that after constant tests, perfect ones are choosen to be followed)
.👏

I think he answered exactly what was being asked .I don't know why people are not getting it.
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

If i m not wrong, Caller asked siddhuji that why is he  manipulating or modifying  the rules?

To which sidhuji replied that:

Rules are made to be modified since  there is always scope for reform.What is better , everyone accepts and my intention of changing them is to for good. So that there is least conflict and no one gets into backbiting etc bz of those(previous ones) rules. And then he added that he himself is full of imperfections and is learning from his mistakes everyday . And Abt muhavara  - [His purpose of saying that might be that - If he has done something wrong in this process, then he will learn from it  OR he might be talking about rules , that after constant tests, perfect ones are choosen to be followed)
.👏

I think he answered exactly what was being asked .I don't know why people are not getting it.

sorry i m too dumb fo his answers  😆😆😆
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

what?   Ok be.a.rebelji 😆
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

what?   Ok be.a.rebelji 😆

i m to dumb for his answers  😆😆😆  
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
just luv the way u write cruiser ji...even make the simplest things the funniest..!!...

mera kal ka epi chhoot gaya tha because off power failure..nd siddhu ji's response..by god..!!..samajhne ke liye bahot dimaag chahiye..
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No one including Salman Khan can beat Siddu in the battle of words. He manages to confuse everyone to extent that they forget what was the original question. I do agree with siddu that the rules are never perfect so they need to be modified according to different times and situations. 
Personally, I never like to break rules, but I do like to test their elasticity.  
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

You ask me,"Why don't you follow rules!"

I answer,"Rules are not for ever! Illogical rules do get changed / discarded."

You ask," Time and again you have broken rules...Why?"

I answer,"If your rules lead to me doing back biting, bitching, conspiracy...I REJECT YOUR RULES"

On top I go on to add, I am a model of imperfections and am learning so many things!

Which part is difficult to understand??

** Plain fact is Sidhu is too big for these chaps. So they can neither scold him openly nor ask him to get lost from the show just like that. That is why sometimes NO WATER for 20 hours sometimes berate and fire people like Sapna or Aseem who try to justify (AND LET ME ADD----NOT CORRECT STAND)---of SIdhu.

I myself am saying Sidhu should be directly scolded or punished or EVICTED if his stand is not in line with BB rules...

But what BB team is doing, is ridiculous and laughable to say the least!👎🏼

Controlled behaviour is last thing that I wish to watch on a programme like BB. Better to download episodes of Big Brother then!
😛
Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago