Regarding Sidhu ji's pag (turban) - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Looks who's talking about chilling. Got anything to add intellectually to the discussion? I'm all ears! Good luck!

Don't need to look around, Its me asking Chill and Chill don't mean Chill everytime you say Chill. I hope you get what does Chill means and just Chill. Okay, Lemme Chundar over it. hmm Yea, feels better now. Chill Pill 
Originally posted by bhinder.thind

Don't need to look around, Its me asking Chill and Chill don't mean Chill everytime you say Chill. I hope you get what does Chill means and just Chill. Okay, Lemme Chundar over it. hmm Yea, feels better now. Chill Pill 

Asking you this for the last time: Have you got anything worth pondering over that you may wish to add to the ongoing discussion?

Kindly enlighten. Thank you.
[QUOTE=divinity11]
you are doing great being a sikhni...👏👏
Thank you! Coming from you-I'm thrilled and charmed!

you are doing the same. generalizations...
Whats good enough as sauce for a goose ought to be adequate for the gander!
You can,others should be allowed too,dontchathink?!

and I did not know that  people smell others while they are  at a religious place...
You don't HAVE to smell PEOPLE at religious places-the smell of unwashed hair is pervasive!!

thanks for sharing this knowledge..
You are SO welcome!!

I am highly enlightened..
Glad to help!!

Edited by znursingh - 11 years ago
Originally posted by znursingh

Ehem! Someone's back with her ferocious disposition and her quiver full of arrows, all geared up to smack down the one who bars her way! 😃

Welcome back, Khala! Missed ya loads! 😃

Asking you this for the last time: Have you got anything worth pondering over that you may wish to add to the ongoing discussion?

Kindly enlighten. Thank you.

Ahem Asking me last time aye? Run Bhinder Run. The guy is angry. Time to close the mall. 

Originally posted by bhinder.thind

Ahem Asking me last time aye? Run Bhinder Run. The guy is angry. Time to close the mall. 

Alright, I get it. Thank you for stopping by, sir. I wish you all the best.

Regards!

Alright, I get it. Thank you for stopping by, sir. I wish you all the best.

Regards!

Ahan Chill mate,I didn't even start. Emhii Vehla Time Pass. Lmfbo aye, thanks for company. 
Topic locked for review 
------------------------------------

Edit : DT has reviewed & discussed this thread . And we have decided to close the topic as it hurts a religion sensibilities (people belonging to that community might find some comments offensive) and in the latter pages unnecessary personal attacks by members on each other .

Topic will remain closed .
Edited by SylvaniaLUX - 11 years ago