Regarding Sidhu ji's pag (turban) - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Inasmuch as I despise this man; his bright, loud, well-tied turbans, always juxtaposed with his outfits profoundly lure me toward pondering over them. I was wondering if they were the ready-made ones, or does he really wake up every morning and tie them up. As far as I know, tying a turban always takes a good half hour and, so far, they haven't shown him tie his turban(s) in the morning.

What do you guys think? Silly me, but I'm really intrigued by him getting adorned by those goodies.
no they are definitely not the ready made ones.  he does tie a really good pag doesnt he?
Originally posted by mittijalebi

no they are definitely not the ready made ones.  he does tie a really good pag doesnt he?

Well, if he ties it himself, then I must say that he does a commendable job. But we are yet to see him tie them every morning.
He ties it himself. I like his dressing sense.
Originally posted by sarasingh86

He ties it himself. I like his dressing sense.

Really Sara ? ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by nishu786

Really Sara ? ๐Ÿ˜•

Yes I do. Whats wrong in that? I love the way he wears punjabi attire(kurta pyajama) with turban. Looks robdar
Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Yes I do. Whats wrong in that? I love the way he wears punjabi attire(kurta pyajama) with turban. Looks robdar

Nothing wrong ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i was just asking you.

his dressing sense is good,but i don't like him in bigg boss...used to like him as cricketer though.
Originally posted by nishu786

Nothing wrong ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...i was just asking you.

his dressing sense is good,but i don't like him in bigg boss...used to like him as cricketer though.

ok
I like him in BB as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Roshan, such turbans have to be tied, but once they are tied, I think they can be put aside for later use without unknoting them. I have seen it happen in Punjabi families. So may be that's what he does. Ties them and leaves them aside for later use or may be ties them every morning. I mean even then, who would want to see that, so I guess that's why BB cuts of those portions.

But I have to agree with you, I like those colorful turbans as well. They usually go with whatever he is wears.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
^ I think he ties them, and puts them aside, because the day all of the ladies wore turbans, he didn't have to tie them and just placed them on their heads.