The biggest whiners of the house

Posted: 11 years ago

Bigg Boss 6: The biggest whiners of the house

Sapna Bhavnani might seem a tough nut, but the hairstylist is really a big softie. She broke down after the elimination of Bhojpuri star Dinesh Yadav. But she does cry too much.

Aashka Goradia cries at the drop of a hat. Known for her shrewd roles on screen, the television actress is quite the opposite in real life. She has been spotted crying the maximum number of times on the new season of Bigg Boss.

Delnaaz Irani, who is sharing the Bigg Boss house with her ex-husband Rajev Paul, was spotted crying in front of her family pictures on the very first day of the show.

While some vent out their angst through tears, others who miss their loved ones sob quietly. Urvashi Dholakia broke down while remembering her late father on the show. The actress has been missing her family a lot.

The women in the house have taken the 'rona-dhona' way too seriously. And, Aashka seems to be topping the charts with her emotional drama every now and then. 

Even woman of substance Sampat Pal couldn't control her tears when her friend Urvashi Dholakia was nominated for elimination.

In house politics seem to be taking a toll on many inmates. Urvashi, who is best known for her 'Komolika' stint on small tube, broke down yet again as she couldn't take Rajeev's taunts anymore.

Sana Khan too joined the women brigade in tear shedding after feeling betrayed by friend Karishma Kotak.

Be it the fight over the food or some petty arguments, Aashka is always spotted with moist eyes.
In no particular order, except the first one:

- Rajev (ON TOP!)
- Aashka
- Delnaaz
- Karisma (always!)
- Sapna
- Sampy (she ain't a whiny doggie. She just has a bit of mood issues because of her age).

All those pics are epic !!! Such rotlu gang we have this season, and how the heck did they forget to put our tharki "Surpankha" in that list πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

All those pics are epic !!! Such rotlu gang we have this season, and how the heck did they forget to put our tharki "Surpankha" in that list πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think this was the female special. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

Surphankha is such an attention-wh**e. When he hit against the glass door, he created a mild ruckus with his look-at-me-I'm-hurt drama. He should have just gone to the kitchen, grabbed a kitchen paper towel, soaked it in warm water and put it on to the affected area. There was no need to garner the attention of everyone in the house for an issue so trivial. Such injuries don't call for public attention.

What a loser!
Aashka! She stomps her feet everytime she does not get her way. Then goes in the corner and cries. After all that is done, she goes and says sorry to the person she fought with. Ashka...following the classic Whiny Mcwhiner pattern...one day at a time. 
I am yet to see a regular episode i.e not of friday or sat when she did not cry.
🀣 🀣 What a post, superb!

They do cry a lot!! Actually sayantani cried too for staying in this houseπŸ˜• πŸ€ͺ
And Karishma on water supply punishment day too!!
All of them cried buckets..

But hands down Ashka wins this title by huge margin😭
Next comes Delnaz and Sampat πŸ˜’
Then comes Sapna and Urvashi! 😭

Half the time I feel they say they r crying for one reason n actually r crying for something else 😳!!!

Compartively last season ladies were tougher, like majority of them were shrwed in game many ways except few like rajeshwri!! 😡 πŸ˜›
This Alag Che is giving tough competition to Ekta Kapoor's Serials. I have hardly seen an episode so far without Rona Dhona. Rona Dhona Alag Chee Yeah Ekta baby beat it! 
Oh please why only the women - can anyone forget Hirjee heaving heavy sobs on Siddhu's shoulders?

And what about Rajev  who cries at the drop of a hat?

Edited by Chitrashi - 11 years ago