Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sayantani Ghosh predicts Aashka Goradia's victory

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Bigg Boss 6: Sayantani Ghosh predicts Aashka Goradia's victory

Mumbai: TV actress Sayantani Ghosh, who has become the third celebrity to be evicted from sixth edition of Bigg Boss, says she wasn't prepared to be out of the reality show so soon. 

The 25-year-old actress, who was nominated alongside co-contestants Rajiv Paul and Urvashi Dholakia, said she got caught in an unusual situation which led to her eviction this week. 

"This week, the contestants had to vote for two people they wanted to save, instead of the people they wanted out. I got caught in that situation. It was unfortunate. I wasn't prepared for an eviction so soon," Sayantani said. 

The 'Nagin' actress said she put in a lot of hard work inside the house and did the tasks to her best, which would have worked in her favour had it been a normal process of eviction. "I did not do anything wrong. I am a very patient person and I gelled well with the other housemates. I worked hard and performed well at the tasks," she said. 

Sayantani said she wanted to stay in the house for longer as the show is a good platform for a celeb. "Three weeks is a very short time, but I think I got noticed. The show is a good platform and this season no major controversy has cropped up so far." 

The actress, who juggles between hometown Kolkata and Mumbai for her work commitments, said co-contestant Aashka Goradia has the best chance at winning this season.