Siddhu's jail experience ! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Chitrashi

^^ Ah vintage Zem. Love you dear :)

I'm old enough,but NOT so old as to qualify for title of  "VINTAGE"!!!DONTCHTHINK?!!
I missed you!

Originally posted by yasper75

OMG what a f******* liar

I had a strong feeling that he hadn't done as well as he said he had in the WI tour so I went and looked it up and here are the results-

He didn't even get the most runs by an indian in the series, let alone the most runs in the series.

He got just 179 runs at a poor average of 29 runs per innings in the test series
corresponding figures for the One-days are 87 runs @ 21 average

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/records/batting/most_runs_career.html?id=299;type=series

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/records/batting/most_runs_career.html?id=635;type=series

SIddhu should be evicted next!
FOR LYING??? Who'd be left???!
The three monkeys are inanimate...um...so are the contestants,come to think of it!!
well, he managed to collect a keen audience ,if nothing else.
Originally posted by znursingh

FOR LYING??? Who'd be left???!
The three monkeys are inanimate...um...so are the contestants,come to think of it!!

you are not seeing the full picture. this information adds to the whole list of things that show that he's fake.
If he can lie about things like that, he can lie about virtually anything.
Now I have concrete evidence that this man is full of Bull ****

Originally posted by Hamlet53

well, he managed to collect a keen audience ,if nothing else.

5 out of the mentally challanged house mates does NOT really make a "keen audience"! "Captive" YESSS!

analogy-
It's almost like Juhi winning Big boss 5 and some time later Amar claiming that it was him who'd won BIg Boss 5!

Originally posted by znursingh

I'm old enough,but NOT so old as to qualify for title of  "VINTAGE"!!!DONTCHTHINK?!!
I missed you!

Darling in my book you are NEVER old :) By Vintage I just meant that the sttement had every quality that I love about Zem statements :)

Missed you too :)