Bigg Boss Punishment.. - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
On Sunday, BB will nominate Sapna, Karishma, Sidhu and Aseem for the nominations..
And Aseem will be voted out because BB is facing alot of problem because of Aseem..!  Aseem is the most good person on BB house! ! Before spoiler, I m posting a spoiler ðŸ˜†
Edited by Pentaminous. - 11 years ago
nooo i want karishma to get out
Originally posted by shaf13

nooo i want karishma to get out
BB will repeat its history.. The person who is SHAREEF will evict..! !
😆 
Aseem is one of the best people in the house. And the way he got treated by Salman is utter shame. I think he should slap this BB and walk out of house before BB plays some cheap tactics to evict him.
Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Aseem is one of the best people in the house. And the way he got treated by Salman is utter shame. I think he should slap this BB and walk out of house before BB plays some cheap tactics to evict him.
Slap tou nhi because its a game show but yes he is the best amongst them..! 
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Slap tou nhi because its a game show but yes he is the best amongst them..! 

I didn't mean literally 😆 . As if u slap/slam ur decision as ur pov.😃

On Sunday, BB will nominate Sapna, Karishma, Sidhu and Aseem for the nominations..
And Aseem will be voted out because BB is facing alot of problem because of Aseem..!  Aseem is the most good person on BB house! ! Before spoiler, I m posting an spoiler ðŸ˜†

Seems quite possible. But if that happens I guess Sapna will be chucked out. Of the 4 she's the least value to the house and her altercation with Salman today would've already put her in black books.

And Aseem will be voted out because BB is facing alot of problem because of Aseem..!  Aseem is the most good person on BB house! ! Before spoiler, I m posting a spoiler ðŸ˜†
i think ur right brother ðŸ˜›
if aseem comes in nomination then he will out 4 sure!
but I'm hopin to see him till finale :P
For the last some days,I have not been watching the episode,so can somebody tell me for what reason Salman told Aseem to take a stand? Take a stand in what matter?