•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel that Sallu was right about all of the things he talked about to Sidu , Sapna and Aseem!!!specially about Aseem👏

Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
Very wrong . His treatment with aseem was wrong. I fail to understand what does aseem do wrong?? He has one point of view and he presented that.. Koi salman khan ke naukar nahi lage hua yaha pe...ki har baat mein hain mein hain milani hai.. Sapna overreacted but she was not completely wrong..her way was wrong but again she has POV n sidhuji put his point gracefully n salman was nice to him. But i think since Aseem was easy target , salman ne Sapna ka sara gussa aseem pe nikal diya. Shame on salman for doing that...Aseem is too good as a person and how dare he compare aseem's situation outside house (that was for real n he was fighting for right cause - for country) with incident (of 2 girls) that happened in the house which was joke.  Ridiculous!! Ek desh bhagat adami ki insult kar ker rakh di just bz he couldn't argue with sapna..huh...Yes Aseem is a man for sticking to his views in dignified manner and Salman is mouse for attacking him for wrong reasons
Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Very wrong . His treatment with aseem was wrong. I fail to understand what does aseem do wrong?? He has one point of view and he presented that.. Koi salman khan ke naukar nahi lage hua yaha pe...ki har baat mein hain mein hain milani hai.. Sapna overreacted but she was not completely wrong..her way was wrong but again she has POV n sidhuji put his point gracefully n salman was nice to him. But i think since Aseem was easy target , salman ne Sapna ka sara gussa aseem pe nikal diya. Shame on salman for doing that...Aseem is too good as a person and how dare he compare aseem's situation outside house (that was for real n he was fighting for right cause - for country) with incident (of 2 girls) that happened in the house which was joke.  Ridiculous!! Ek desh bhagat adami ki insult kar ker rakh di just bz he couldn't argue with sapna..huh...Yes Aseem is a man for sticking to his views in dignified manner and Salman is mouse for attacking him for wrong reasons
I respect ur POV , and thanks so much for sharing ur views with us. 👏
Salman just wants the house to be alive like he said at the end...i dont think he means to be rude to aseem...he just wants to shake all of them to voice their opinion and CREATE FIGHTS 😉
aseem is so oversensitive too!

siddhu, niketan, krishma and co were just joking about his gf and him and he took it personally.

so many ppl in the house lack a sense of humor. throw them out!! they are boring us!
Originally posted by susan29

Salman just wants the house to be alive like he said at the end...i dont think he means to be rude to aseem...he just wants to shake all of them to voice their opinion and CREATE FIGHTS 😉
true. he wants more drama in the house.
aseem ke sath ghalt kia yaar us ka to koi fault nhe a bechara seedha sadha bacha ha wo 😔