Posted: 11 years ago
It was so sad when sayanthani  was leaving the house.. dillu cried :(
Why doesnt Dellu get that whatever thing she wants to give the evicted housemate in her pocket?  She always runs to the room when they are leaving to give it to them.  Of course someone will always go so Dellu please carry it with you next time instead of getting the extra 2 min extra footage for yourself everytime.
dellu omg is she cryin or laughing?
rimind me of her Kal Ho Na Ho fake cryin :P
She just needs a reason to show her fake crocodile tears...sab seekhke aayi hai bakhtiyar se πŸ€£ Edited by hardyboy09 - 11 years ago
DELLU herself is a NICE gift for shayantini or someone else ------she is a nice chubby TEDDY BEAR ----who is always ready for shedding CROCODILE TEAR @@ 
i am really sick of her crying it looks like she knows them  1 decade before leavng the house...  except rajeev,
too much drama ...delu delo\\\
Haha...it was funny when she left.Dellu crying looked so fake
She wasn't crying because sayantani left, but because rajeev didn't go. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

DELLU herself is a NICE gift for shayantini or someone else ------she is a nice chubby TEDDY BEAR ----who is always ready for shedding CROCODILE TEAR @@ 

I kind of seeing a tired face of Dallu , and yes wotever she is giving the evicted person ( Choran or hajmoola ki goli or paracetamol ) is unnecessary and taking footage !!! think about it , she did not save Rajiv earlier and  given chance to save him today but she refused to take the chance. I do not know why she was crying. Good planning Dillu for Nose broken Pillu !!!!πŸ‘
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sscomp32

She wasn't crying because sayantani left, but because rajeev didn't go. πŸ˜†

🀣 muhje bhi yahi laga...she was crying cos rajeev bach gaya...

special mention to crusier ji... your post made meπŸ˜†πŸ€£ espically the hajmola/chooran/paracetmol tablet...hahaha...seriously though I wana know ke who kya deti hai...and when Pillu goes out will she give him aswell? πŸ˜†