Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Fools go where angels fear to tread and Sapna is an emotional fool and tht's wat makes her endearing. A smarter housemate would hv just let the whole matter go or would not have been caught in such a situation in the first place. But kudos to Sapna for taking Salman, though she didn't make her point very clear and got frustrated. But Salman too wasn't at fault.

Also I do believe Sapna when she said she's not in the game for money, coz it's evident that she's a free spirit who leads a bohemian lifestyle and for her BB would have been a different experience to have and yeah though she doesn't have any specific message to give, but she definately is a woman libber and is vocal in her support of women's issue.It was she who was offended whn Kashif called Karisma "fresh fruit" and said so too. So dat' too is getting a msg across. Though she is full of contradictions too.😆

A rebel without a cause.😉 ðŸ˜ƒ
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The people who shout clearly have no point to give! firstly why did she butt in when Salman was talking to siddhu?! Especially when she did not even have a valid point to put forward? Salman gave her an opportunity!! He asked her as to what she would like to say about women rights?! But hey guess what she had nothing to say!!! She got angry not because of Salman but because of her own stupid confusion about things!!! If she was so worried about women she should have written a book! WTH is she doing in the BB house??? Also Salman did say the right thing to Aseem!! Aseem never takes a stand!! He does not support anyone!!! He never says anything!! 
mahiya thumbnail
Sapna Bhavnani gave this T-shirt to Salman..

nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Stupid woman with no morals at all...
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

The people who shout clearly have no point to give! firstly why did she butt in when Salman was talking to siddhu?! Especially when she did not even have a valid point to put forward? Salman gave her an opportunity!! He asked her as to what she would like to say about women rights?! But hey guess what she had nothing to say!!! She got angry not because of Salman but because of her own stupid confusion about things!!! If she was so worried about women she should have written a book! WTH is she doing in the BB house??? Also Salman did say the right thing to Aseem!! Aseem never takes a stand!! He does not support anyone!!! He never says anything!! 

I agree her explanation was weak. She didn't make much sense. But that was because she was never given a proper opportunity to speak. The way Salman kept cutting her off, mocking her views, I doubt any human would have been able to keep their cool and make an articulate point.
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I agree her explanation was weak. She didn't make much sense. But that was because she was never given a proper opportunity to speak. The way Salman kept cutting her off, mocking her views, I doubt any human would have been able to keep their cool and make an articulate point.

I agree Salman also got hyper, but to be honest it was Sapna who started it, one should think of a valid point before butting in the conversation, but yes Salman also over-reacted