Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Sapna was rude and exasperating

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
What message was Sapna standing for?  Women's Lib?  Is women's lib defined as marrying men for no real reason and divorcing them for equally stupid reason?  Does dressing differently from the mainstream make you a better more liberated person?  

And what was she standing up for?  Not playing a game by the rules?  It just reeks of no sportsmanship and no spirit of the game like Salman said.  

Sapna was rude to Salman for no reason.  Loved how Salman still maintained his cool despite her blatant disrespect.  If there was some real reason which she stood up for then we would have even respected her.  But it was not clearly the case here.  Salman should also watch this episode again and learn how to control his anger which he does in real life😊.  He was awesome.  He handled it well without blowing up given his volatile background.  This woman was totally out of line.

Anyway there goes her celebrity business.  Unless ofcourse if SRK wants to go to her parlor now...😊

Edited by shellily - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zingaru thumbnail
And I hate people who say Im nt here for the money or fame implying infact that everyone else who did are cheap to come here for that.  

Also the "Im like that only" statement is so childish and immature.  You say it when you have no real argument or explanation.  
Edited by shellily - 11 years ago
yes
and sapna madam sab jeetne ke lye aye ha so stop ur lectures 
zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: Be.A.Rebel

yes

and sapna madam sab jeetne ke lye aye ha so stop ur lectures 

I know... this seems to have become a season of jhaadoing all nonsensical siddhants!
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
SAPNA is a real KRANTIKAARI -----in one of the uncensored videos --she was looking at male underwears in laundry room  and guessing who it BELONGS TO ---@@ ==  so may be that was the liberty for her that she was referring to -- @ =

SHE is different --- she is 'alag che' of this season @ - /

zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

SAPNA is a real KRANTIKAARI -----in one of the uncensored videos --she was looking at male underwears in laundry room  and guessing who it BELONGS TO ---@@ ==  so may be that was the liberty for her that she was referring to -- @ =

SHE is different --- she is 'alag che' of this season @ - /

Alag "che"?  Arey aat-dus cheez bhi usme alag ho phir bhi there is no positive women's liberation message from any angle !

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I cant call it rude but she actually want to say every one that she dont need money!!! Aray if you dont need money to ghar jao yaar, dimaag q kha rahay ho
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I'm not saying she was right but she definitely had the guts to stand up to Salman. Didn't reduce herself to a simpering idiot when confronted with the great Abdul Rashid Salman Khan. She's fiesty.

BTW, I hate it when they say they aren't there to win.
zingaru thumbnail
Originally posted by: MithiBani

I'm not saying she was right but she definitely had the guts to stand up to Salman. Didn't reduce herself to a simpering idiot when confronted with the great Abdul Rashid Salman Khan. She's fiesty.

BTW, I hate it when they say they aren't there to win.

If you have a really point and stand up for it then yeah we will respect you.  What Salman was putting forward about the voting and the game was logical and even what all of us want.  The game must go on.  If she did not agree to the rules which would have been obviously shown to her before she came in then she should not have come.  No point signing the contract, getting paid and coming in the show and then saying you dont agree to what you have seen, read and accepted.  That is just plain stupid and no argument seems justified on not following the rules of nomination.  

So I really dont see standing up just for the heck of it and not being able to logically put forth your point of view as being brave.  It was just childish and like throwing a tantrum.  

MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shellily

If you have a really point and stand up for it then yeah we will respect you.  What Salman was putting forward about the voting and the game was logical and even what all of us want.  The game must go on.  If she did not agree to the rules which would have been obviously shown to her before she came in then she should not have come.  No point signing the contract, getting paid and coming in the show and then saying you dont agree to what you have seen, read and accepted.  That is just plain stupid and no argument seems justified on not following the rules of nomination.  

So I really dont see standing up just for the heck of it and not being able to logically put forth your point of view as being brave.  It was just childish and like throwing a tantrum.  

Shellilly, I agree, she didn't have any valid point but the fact that she didn't reduce herself to nodding her head and whimpering like a fan-girl, was what impressed me. Normal people usually end up looking like idiots when confronted with these great ishtars