Written updates for 26th October, episode 138

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanyukta comes to home and starts bad mouthing Tejal. Sushila explains Tejal's actions and Sanyukta realizes that for Tejal only, Foram is alive. She tells that she has realized her mistake and is sorry that her anger overpowered her true emotions.

Tejal and others come back. Sanyukta tells Tejal to stop at the door only. Everybody gets surprised. Moni smirks. Baa and Nikhilesh asks why Sanyukta was doing this. Sanyukta tells that she wants to accept Tejal as the daughter-in-law of the house. All gets relieved except Shaswat and Moni.

Sushila brings the rice filled pot and other things for aarti. Anijal are welcomed home. Tejal tells how happy she is. Sanyukta gives her the right to call her "maa".

At night, Foram talks with Abhishek. She is about to say "I love you" to him when Tejal comes there. Foram cuts the call. Tejal tells Foram that Abhishek is a bad guy and not suitable for Foram. Foram gets angry and tells that Tejal had no rights to interfere in her private matters.

Its morning. everybody in MM are busy. Tejal comes to prepare breakfast in the kitchen but Sushila had prepared everything earlier. She sends Tejal in her room. Sanyukta-Nikhilesh foces Aniket to wear a Sherwani. Here, Foram apologizes to Tejal for her behavior last night and gives her a saree to wear. But nobody discloses them the reason for wearing new clothes.

Downstairs, Monikangana has to do all the work. They are preparing for some event. Sanyukta tells Moni to bring the aarti plate and "aalta" to put in Tejal's feet. Moni gets angry. She goes to the kitchen, and notices that the "aalta" bottle and the squash bottle, both are of same color. She thinks of a plan and thinks to switch the contents of the bottle. She thinks to put squash in Tejal's feet instead of "aalta".

No Precap

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thank u for d update Debo 

I bet dey r planning a SR for Anijal
heerhoney thumbnail
thanks debo😃 moni is too much hate her😡
Guggul thumbnail
Originally posted by: tani23

Thank u for d update Debo 

I bet dey r planning a SR for Anijal

possible.. now that Tejal got accepted.. 😕
Guggul thumbnail
Originally posted by: heerhoney

thanks debo😃 moni is too much hate her😡

I hate her too. planning conspiracies all the time without known motive...
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update!!

I think the CV's need to get over their obsession over Moni... it is too repetative and boring now!!!!
Princess_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you :)
Finally Tejal has been accepted...