Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I just loved Salman Khan in today's episode. I was never a fan of his hosting but today he reminded me of Arshad Warsi of Season 1, who in a similar way used to take cases of contestants. He was speaking the truth & in a dignified funny way. Kudos to him. I know, the basic questions are written by BB team, but the spontenious interactions that he did today was commendable. He was so sponteneous & spoke really well even though he was pissed by Sapna & Aseem. I liked today's episode throughout.

P.S I am really sad for Sayantani's elimination, but Salman made the episode entertaining. Also happy that next week normal nominations will happen & Sidhu is getting nominated 100%.
--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really salman was outstandin in 2days epi... 👏
yes i love him in today
reminds of season 4 where he is in full form 
poolovesarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loved loved loved loved sallu! He is THE BEST ALWAYS!
ranmovie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wah wah wah...salman rocks rocks rocks rocks...am typing this as am watching the episode,..dil khush kar diya...lovinggg it like anything...the best episode of all seasons...Sidhu got a good tight slap...
Ezaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
100% agree...

I really liked the way he shut up Sapna.. she is very arrogant and knows only to speak very loud... She says that she came for women empowerment... MY FOOT..
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ranmovie

wah wah wah...salman rocks rocks rocks rocks...am typing this as am watching the episode,..dil khush kar diya...lovinggg it like anything...the best episode of all seasons...Sidhu got a good tight slap...

His cheeks are still hurting!! lol
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i never thought i would say this but i loved Salman today...the way he zipped sapna was awesome to watch... Edited by hardyboy09 - 11 years ago
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
He is damn good. No second thot about this!!!
Black_kittykat thumbnail
I alwayz love him but Loved him even more today, he gave all the so called working for a cause/change in society (Sapna, Aseem & Siddhu) a good slap on the face.