Posted: 11 years ago
I just loved Salman Khan in today's episode. I was never a fan of his hosting but today he reminded me of Arshad Warsi of Season 1, who in a similar way used to take cases of contestants. He was speaking the truth & in a dignified funny way. Kudos to him. I know, the basic questions are written by BB team, but the spontenious interactions that he did today was commendable. He was so sponteneous & spoke really well even though he was pissed by Sapna & Aseem. I liked today's episode throughout.

P.S I am really sad for Sayantani's elimination, but Salman made the episode entertaining. Also happy that next week normal nominations will happen & Sidhu is getting nominated 100%.
really salman was outstandin in 2days epi... 👏
yes i love him in today
reminds of season 4 where he is in full form 
loved loved loved loved sallu! He is THE BEST ALWAYS!
wah wah wah...salman rocks rocks rocks rocks...am typing this as am watching the episode,..dil khush kar diya...lovinggg it like anything...the best episode of all seasons...Sidhu got a good tight slap...
100% agree...

I really liked the way he shut up Sapna.. she is very arrogant and knows only to speak very loud... She says that she came for women empowerment... MY FOOT..
Originally posted by ranmovie

wah wah wah...salman rocks rocks rocks rocks...am typing this as am watching the episode,..dil khush kar diya...lovinggg it like anything...the best episode of all seasons...Sidhu got a good tight slap...

His cheeks are still hurting!! lol
i never thought i would say this but i loved Salman today...the way he zipped sapna was awesome to watch... Edited by hardyboy09 - 11 years ago
He is damn good. No second thot about this!!!
I alwayz love him but Loved him even more today, he gave all the so called working for a cause/change in society (Sapna, Aseem & Siddhu) a good slap on the face.