Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ilovetrashtv

Exactly. So much for main chugli nahin karta  

Also, I thought it was quite offensive what Karishma said, especially if Aseem is in a committed relationship. 

The whole thing started with Dilu mentioning the name and then acting sorry for mentioning it.
boredsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: DejaVu.

The whole thing started with Dilu mentioning the name and then acting sorry for mentioning it.

she is full on nautanki

by the way how many farewell presents has she bought? 
She is the winner so she has got for rest all of them.LOL. n Pls can't she bring it and keep it with her b4hand,rather than running back to her room every time.

Yesterday's precap showed Kotak telling Sapna that Nikku is a good 10 yrs older than her..They never showed it today. The editing sucks.
boredsoul thumbnail
so nikku & sapna dont have much age difference between them , sochne ki baat hai
ilovetrashtv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hot episode!

I liked that Salman took Sidhu's case. Think I saw a flash of anger in Sidhu's expressions when he had to defend himself. A couple of more grilling sessions and Paaji apni aukaat pe aa jayenge 😆 I also liked Salman showing Pillu his aukaat😃 

Sapna should not have interrupted that beautiful flow of subtle hints Salman was throwing at Sidhu's vichaar dhaara. She could have said anything, that she came for fun, for a change of scenery, for a challenge, if she did not want to say she came for money. But women's liberation? Really??? I respect her a little less for her dishonesty. At the same time, Salman went overboard with her. Plus, Salman was unnecessarily harsh on Aseem. This is the reason why contestants now take Salman's name during the show (in fear) when they think they are doing something they have to account for on Friday🤢 Gone is the reckless abandon with which they fought that entertained us so much😡

Niketan and Sapna ki nayi love story? I don't think so🤢 If he is at all flirting with her, it's probably for the sake of the game. I'm liking his strategy, one liners and attitude. 

Delu sobbing her eyes out at Sayantani's exit was tooo funny. Itna hi bura laga to save kyun nahin kiya, madam!!!😳

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriyaBB

Pooja bedi twitter

its @iamsky_walker birthday on monday:) any suggestions as to what I should gift him? 

bhidiyaa sathiya gayi hai 😆😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

Sayantani is looking beautiful today ðŸ˜ƒ.

bewafa😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

missed half of the epi.. Why was Sallu shouting at Sapna?

he was actually shouting at sidhu😆...just using sapna to deliver the message
-shabz- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Usman.

i already see some phan-girls here ðŸ˜†

me too...i am a phan😆
i like how he smiles when others are being serious...his expressions are priceless😊
enigmatic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sapna's myspace pics paints a different story about her... ðŸ˜†