WHY UNNECESSARY NEGATIVITY 4 NIKETAN n KArISHMAA

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
i jus came by this forum this week nd is REALLY SHOCKED to see the Unnecessary negativity here for NIKETAN n KARISHMA...why guys...looks like even if niketan even talks a line u guys start speculating whats his evil plot behind that line...jus coz he hid the coffee he is treated like a criminal...same with karishma...why is she called a bitch...jus coz she didnt vote for sana...whats the big deal...she voted for the two most eligible contestants...she voted for those 2 members who try to keep peace in the house...so whats the big deal...its not as if the ques was whom u want to throw out nd she took sanas name...that wud hv been bkstabbing...jus coz sana made a hue n cry abt it like a despo loser doesnt mean karishma is the culprit...urvashi didnt get any votes as well but she didnt mk a scene by accusing dillu or ashka for not voting for her...plus even in the ghulam baadshah task...karishma may hv made a few mistakes like sitting on the chair by mistake or eat in between but she used to do a lot of kitchen work too...not like siddhu n sampatji...even niketan did a lot of work as a ghulam doing many work without complaining n even put on the lungi...but here every action of niketan is called a mind game and every gesture of karishma is considered fake n show off. ...i didnt even knw niketan n karishma were ex flames but liked their frndship a lot...and after knwing the past i salute them for staying such gud frnds when things are complicated...on the contrary when karishma is upsets niketan consoles her nd when she needs to talk to some1...she always confides to him which i find really sweet...they neithr do any faltu show off...neithr too much interfering in others business...tries to do task given to them to their best ability without drama...i dont think karishma wud hv made such an issue if no1 voted for her the way sana did...it jus shws how insecure sana is...it doesnt prove karishmma to b the bkstabber...niketan also isnt two faced or filrty or bkbites...so whyy is the whole forum after them calling them names whereas others hv more worse issues...but here if niketan even hv a normal convo with some1 he is said to play mindgames...geez...jus SPARE THEM...when people r fake it shws like rajeev nd if they r over reating n faltu shwing off that also shws like what urvashi does sumtimes...also sampatji
THIS is a FORUM ---let everyone express their OWN views --- be it positive or negative ---@ - Some people may like NIKKU and some DON'T ==== thats how it goes with every contestant == @@ - /

The last thing we should do -- is to force our opinions on OTHERS --/ @@  If everyone starts thinking alike ---then this forum will turn into a FAN CLUB or will shut down --/ @

I agree with most of your points (well I am biased towards Nikku 😆) but there are some instances where both did things that was not something that should be condoned...
Niketan and karishma are mean to Sampat at times like in the conversation where she was trying to say something against their late night laughter that cost Sampat her sleep but they ignored her and walked off after a while...
Such things kind of put people off as they seem arrogant and rude to someone that has done many things in her life that is worth commending compared to their achievements...
People are not picking on the 2, as if you realise many other contestants are also being criticized for their behaviour in the house 😊
I think its because they don't bank too much on emotional ties so they come across as cynical and cold to the average viewer. 
I would say "Why the heck not"  Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by tanasha1993

I agree with most of your points (well I am biased towards Nikku 😆) but there are some instances where both did things that was not something that should be condoned...
Niketan and karishma are mean to Sampat at times like in the conversation where she was trying to say something against their late night laughter that cost Sampat her sleep but they ignored her and walked off after a while...
Such things kind of put people off as they seem arrogant and rude to someone that has done many things in her life that is worth commending compared to their achievements...
People are not picking on the 2, as if you realise many other contestants are also being criticized for their behaviour in the house 😊

i m not biaased towards any of them...i jus saw them here first and they r not even my fav...yes there r posts criticizing othrs nd those r justified...but only in case of these 2 i see a bit too much unjustified n unnecessary bashing which i found odd
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

I would say "Why the heck not" 
 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† hahahahahahaha 
Niketan's PR is really gud.All i could say he will win,becoz of his friendship wid salman.so voting 4 any contestant is waste of money..i won't 4 vote anyone contestant...
voting 4 anyone is waste of money..nik will win becoz of salman...