Shouldn't housemates be informed of deaths? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Yah.I think sidhu bhaji must be knowing Jaspal Bhatti very well. So i was thinking about that.
Since they are all from the same industry,maybe yes they should be informed. YRF also produced TV shows. But Yeah these cry babies are already irritating.
They r not any of the housemates immediate family so I dont see a need to let them know!! They will talk n cry doing timepass on unrelated topics n waste the show!! We lready have enough coverage of news channels n articles over floaded but dont need to create national histeria!! No disrespect but I dont like publicity on funerals n all! They need to b honored n b private! These contestants will comeup with Yash choora movie leelas act in condolences n we have to watch that terror!! Delz as next chandini, rajiv as srk, sidhu as mugambo, sapna as rekha n so on Lolz! No need!

Edited by DiviNitya - 11 years ago
Originally posted by DiviNitya

They r not any of the housemates immediate family so I dont see a need to let them know!! They will talk n cry doing timepass on unrelated topics n waste the show!! We lready have enough coverage of news channels n articles over floaded but dont need to create national histeria!! No disrespect but I dont like publicity on funerals n all! They need to b honored n b private! These contestants will comeup with Yash choora movie leelas act in condolences n we have to watch that terror!! Delz as next chandini, rajiv as srk, sidhu as mugambo, sapna as rekha n so on Lolz! No need!

totally agree... the whole concept is "cut out from the outside world"... 
DIDN'T you see how DELU cried when someone leaves BB ka house ? -----  she is will flood the house with tears if she comes to know about someone leaving from - this DUNIYA ------/ @@

And AASHKA-- err -----just tell her that a stranger's CAT died -----and I am sure she will cry for 2 hrs on camera @ == and DELU will console her ---in her ever-gloomy expressions @ -

they are not related to house. so its better to avoid crocodile tears.
Originally posted by studentofdayear

Hi 

I was just wondering that shouldn't housemates be informed of the death of such important people like Yash Chopra and Jaspal Bhatti.

I mean everyone knew Yash Chopra, and a lot of people, even people you may not have thought, have worked with him or yashraj productions so I feel they should get to know. 

Also I'm sure Sidhu would have known Jaspal Bhatti, I mean all punjabis do and they all turned up to his funeral - shouldnt house mates at least be informed of these things?

Or will Salman do so on Friday's episode? I really hope he does...

Sorry if theres already a topic on this!
what a crap!! why they should be informed!!
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

I was thinking the same😔
me too!!
Originally posted by akash08

what a crap!! why they should be informed!!
why are u being rude for no reason? 
No they should not be. I mean come on they don't know YC or JB personally so I don't see the need for that. They have every right to know about the deaths of their near ones but not some stranger.