Shouldn't housemates be informed of deaths? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi 

I was just wondering that shouldn't housemates be informed of the death of such important people like Yash Chopra and Jaspal Bhatti.

I mean everyone knew Yash Chopra, and a lot of people, even people you may not have thought, have worked with him or yashraj productions so I feel they should get to know. 

Also I'm sure Sidhu would have known Jaspal Bhatti, I mean all punjabis do and they all turned up to his funeral - shouldnt house mates at least be informed of these things?

Or will Salman do so on Friday's episode? I really hope he does...

Sorry if theres already a topic on this!
Why should they be? It's not like any of those ppl are family to these folks.
Its BETTER they don't inform -----otherwise You know that AASHAKA and DELU are always looking for OPPORTUNITY to CRY -----------THESE two may not be even related or known to YASH ji and jaspal ji ------but they will STILL CRY for hours in front of CAMERA ðŸ˜’
Housemates are informed of deaths of near and dear ones only. Sara was informed of the death of her grandfather while she was in the house and given the option of walking out if she wanted, she chose to stay on.

Jaspal Bhatti and Yash Chopra though a great loss to the industry are not related to any of the housemates.
The whole objective of the game is to stay disconnected from the outside world so I don't think they should be told this type of things... Defeats the purpose of the game...
No. I don't see the need to. What difference would it make to me if a stranger lived his life and died?

A. I didn't know him.
B. I am not related to him.
C. I don't even know his name.

Not required, in my honest opinion.
BB is all about human behavious in isolation...so no they shouldn't.
No .. the whole idea is being cut off frm the world .. information is limited .. Unless imp family news ... no outside info shd be given ..
It is not allowed to tell any information from outside the world, haan if some WC contestant come and inform about the death of these personality is different matter!!
I was thinking the same😔