Niketan, Delnaaz and Karishma playing to win - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

YEP --- DELU is the biggest player of this season --- she might turn out to be JUHI parmaar of this season --@@ NIKETAN is smarty but he can't hide his real emotions like DELU cleverly does --- /@  
agree  👍🏼
Yeah true Niketan n Delnaz r v good players here, they r going according the rules n playing it smart to win! Dunno what can happen with WC to their game but so far right on! N I respect tht than that of fake preachings of Sidhu ji n Sapna ji saying as if they r not here for game or for money! Which is just double standards! Delnaz said she needs this game n money n woh aide banke peda khane wali baat bhi sahi nikhla naa with sidhuji not doing any work, just roaming around n breaking rules so tht hez hero in politics when hez out of bbhouse!!! Saab natak hai, atleast they r playing to the rules right!
delu is not soo nice like she is potraying to be agreed 100 percent
versace man and kotak are the biggest players.
Delnaaz is defo a good player and she has chances to win.. But I dont know why that Aashka is gonna make it to the trophy..She is playing well .. Agree she has fought with niketan and rajeev but she is ONE of the mst loved contestant and she is also quite popular.. But the WC can also change the game..Have watched srvivor,let me tell you guys that survivor was just like BB but the tasks were wilddd.. munisha played quite well, made her own team and survivedd! Bur Aashka has cnhances I hink!
Niketan is a good player. I like how emotionally detached he is from the rest. None of the screaming, shouting seems to affect him as proven by those sinister smiles that creep up time and again. Although, sometimes he really annoys me with the things he says and does, overall he is a good game player and deserves to stay till the end.

Delnaz is a typical player...swings both ways, speaks from all sides of her mouth, puts up a good front, plays the victim card to perfection. If she keeps this up, she will probably end up being the sleeper hit in the end. 
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Niketan is a good player. I like how emotionally detached he is from the rest. None of the screaming, shouting seems to affect him as proven by those sinister smiles that creep up time and again. Although, sometimes he really annoys me with the things he says and does, overall he is a good game player and deserves to stay till the end.

Delnaz is a typical player...swings both ways, speaks from all sides of her mouth, puts up a good front, plays the victim card to perfection. If she keeps this up, she will probably end up being the sleeper hit in the end. 

@OMG, that's exactly what I noticed, his creepy smirks when Karishma was talking to the housemate in yesterday's episode. I see Aashka crying like the rotlu while this guy enjoying all the drama  😆 The guy seems weirdly sane
amongst all the idiotic dramebaaz.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Chandramukhi-

@OMG, that's exactly what I noticed, his creepy smirks when Karishma was talking to the housemate in yesterday's episode. I see Aashka crying like the rotlu while this guy enjoying all the drama  😆 The guy seems weirdly sane
amongst all the idiotic dramebaaz.

Yep and he was also giving that same smirk when Aashka was going crazy with the coffee drama last week. He just seems so detached from the rest.😆
delnaaz i would support , but the other two look like phoneys ,and besides they don't entertain me at all.