Niketan, Delnaaz and Karishma playing to win

Posted: 11 years ago
..for the post part, though Ashka, urvashi, sampat and sana also playing, but def more matured players are Delnaaz, Niketan and Karishma. In fact Delnaaz and Niketan are the BEST players, they are playing very well, Dlenaaz even said "siddu eda banakar peda kha raha hai" and she is so nice to Sidhu on his face as though she is not capable of saying even one bad word to anyone...not to say she is not good, but she is potraying to be much more docile and nicer than she actually is!
YEP --- DELU is the biggest player of this season --- she might turn out to be JUHI parmaar of this season --@@ NIKETAN is smarty but he can't hide his real emotions like DELU cleverly does --- /@  

Yes, Delnaaz with her goody goody image is quite likely to win. She also has an excellent opportunity to play the victim...the abused wife...the woman left with loans on her head. And as long as Rajev remains, she'll get to play the martyr as often as she likes.

I have a stron feeling that delnaaz will go all the way to finals... She has a strategy and it is working in her favour. Everyone has had issues with other housemates, even Aseem, but she has been in the good books of practically all the housemates and has stayed out of such trouble except for pillu and her nok jhoks. She is definitely going far ahead in the game compared to other housemates right now.
I agree Delnaz, Niketan & Karishma are biggest players, even Karishma bigger than Niketan.
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

YEP --- DELU is the biggest player of this season --- she might turn out to be JUHI parmaar of this season --@@ NIKETAN is smarty but he can't hide his real emotions like DELU cleverly does --- /@  
exjectly ...denlu is very smart , i feel  niketan is  quite straight forward   type also    , it goes against him ...but denlu  she is vey chalaak    ,   diplometic       , very smartly ans karti hai har cheej ka   Edited by chochokamurabba - 11 years ago
I totally agree!! Niketen is a smart player, he is like Rahul Roy of season 1 and Dalnaz said that she maintain her dignity and grace but she never missed a single chance to play her victim card!! She said in yesterday episode that when Urvashi fought with Rajeev, she took side of Urvashi and felt bad for Rajev because Rajev was not in mistake!! Jab larai hue thi uss time saari footage Dallo ne hee lee, she said every one I know mein ne uss k saath 14 saal guzaaray hain woh taunt maartay hain!! Duh!! ManipulativeEdited by sweetrahz - 11 years ago
What about Rajiv he is also playing to win ๐Ÿ˜‰
niketan is the biggest player..he should win also๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Urvashi has changed a lot since kashif left and she got nominated , even she didn't get any vote to save she Never created any ill feelings while Rajiv n Sana voiced their opinions and cried out loud!!!
Delnaaz certainly playing game after listening to her brother who done a runner after taking  30lakh

Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago