Posted: 11 years ago
As per spoiler, Shayantani is voted out  Do you think it is fair to her? She had never involved into any fight plus she was living in the house peacefully.. And the biggest part is that she did not want to leave the show but anyhow she got the least votes! ðŸ¤¢  ðŸ¤¢ Last time, the same was done with Raajeshwari .. BB never gave her a right footage and I think she had always ignored by the BB.. And I don't understand she played an important role on the television industry and she is known as a famous Naagin.. Still she got least votes and Rajeev AUNTY who is irritating, diplomatic, dominating and taunting kumar got votes more then Shayantani? Where are her fans? Y they did not voted for her? I m feeling sympathy for her.. Poor girl! She deserved to go too far but unfortunately.. 
yaar we all know ki in reality shows mein there is no voting ka funda n all...
it has been proved time n again tht it a eye wash only...

the BB team evaluates each week ki who is most peaceful n not-happening person in house and strategically gets that person nominated and then evicted finally...

i doubt if rajeev has ANY fans..let aone enuff fans to save him..but since shayantani was too quiet and not doing any pangas , so she is out soon...

rajev aunty wont go anywhere! his delu-pillu luv story will go on n on n on...n fir ek din aayega jab hum viewers hi evict ho jayenge!!🤢🤢🤢

watchout for the WC *yawwwnn* munisha...who is again going to add furthermore to delu-pillu story since she is theri frnd *yawwwnnn*
arree baba who wants to see a seedhee sadhi bechari abla nari doing all the kitchen work? everyone wants masala. Sayantani types are not fit for reality shows like BB. Either they change their attitude and start fighting, scheming, plotting or don't opt for BB
she deserves it penta ...A Big Boring Woman in the house🥱
Originally posted by tere_mere

yaar we all know ki in reality shows mein there is no voting ka funda n all...
it has been proved time n again tht it a eye wash only...

the BB team evaluates each week ki who is most peaceful n not-happening person in house and strategically gets that person nominated and then evicted finally...

i doubt if rajeev has ANY fans..let aone enuff fans to save him..but since shayantani was too quiet and not doing any pangas , so she is out soon...

rajev aunty wont go anywhere! his delu-pillu luv story will go on n on n on...n fir ek din aayega jab hum viewers hi evict ho jayenge!!🤢🤢🤢

watchout for the WC *yawwwnn* munisha...who is again going to add furthermore to delu-pillu story since she is theri frnd *yawwwnnn*
Yes I agree! ! Voting doesn't matter its BB who is wasting everybody's vote.. I can bet Rajeev got least votes but due to his drama, BB saved him from eviction ! 
Originally posted by chocobear

arree baba who wants to see a seedhee sadhi bechari abla nari doing all the kitchen work? everyone wants masala. Sayantani types are not fit for reality shows like BB. Either they change their attitude and start fighting, scheming, plotting or don't opt for BB
Yes sweety she was not that entertaining but phir bhi yaar.. She was better then that AUNTY Rajeev! ! Rajeev k baad eliminate kardete usko  
Originally posted by .Shayari.

she deserves it penta ...A Big Boring Woman in the house🥱
But phir bhi..! ðŸ¥± Rajeev is the one who needs to go! ! Because of him, Shayantani evicted! Coz BB saved him and voting does not matter on Bigg Boss ! ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

Yes sweety she was not that entertaining but phir bhi yaar.. She was better then that AUNTY Rajeev! ! Rajeev k baad eliminate kardete usko  

Rajeev toh abhi yahan BB ke ghar se Punar Vivah karke hi jayega😆jab tak delu aur uske pillu ka Punar vivah nahi hota jhelo usko😆
Originally posted by Pentaminous.

But phir bhi..! ðŸ¥± Rajeev is the one who needs to go! ! Because of him, Shayantani evicted! Coz BB saved him and voting does not matter on Bigg Boss ! ðŸ˜†

Biggboss iss drama family dillu-pillu ko kaise chodenge itne jaldi...Inke suhaag raat banakar bhejenge wapas inn dono ko ghar...till then we have to bear these two 😡
Originally posted by chocobear

Rajeev toh abhi yahan BB ke ghar se Punar Vivah karke hi jayega😆jab tak delu aur uske pillu ka Punar vivah nahi hota jhelo usko😆
He is getting into my nerves seriously! ðŸ˜• Pata nhi kis kis ko nikaal kar niklega ! ðŸ˜¡