Bade Acche Laggte Hai

New Update :Part 3--Raya FF - young Luv - Page 2

luvumjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
PS: the stry is same as my previous ff on Mayur!!! Only characters are replaced!!!
Hi all
I am an ardent fan of Balh... ...
I luv the mature luv stry of Ram n Priya ,,,, but often wonder ..if they met bit early ,how they would hav reacted...
i was also fond of MJHT ... so my ff will hav Ram & Priya as mayank n nupur ...rest of the cast is frm MJHT (they hav limited role)...
For those of u who don't noe MJHT ...
Raya had a luv hate relationship in college ...but luv won n they got married ...its been a long tym since them ..they have two sons (twins)...Priya is a filmy girl ...while Ram is a no nonsense guy ...Priya  calls her sons as Karan Arjun ...while Ram being "Sadu " calls them Arjun n karanπŸ˜†

Backgrnd info
Ram hates it wen some one toches his hair...n Priya doesnot leave a chance to do the same... Ram n Priya were in a relationship but ...Priya's father got her mrrge fixed...So to save their luv they married each otr as coll students ... (full on drama k saath ...last minute dulha exchnge offer types πŸ˜‰)

Press Like if u want PM's for the stry :)

Edited by luvumjht - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvumjht thumbnail
Index

Chapter 1 ---- 1
Chapter 2 ---- 3
Chapter 3---- 7
Chapter 4---- 8
Edited by luvumjht - 11 years ago
luvumjht thumbnail
Chapter : 1

Year : 2020

Raya bedroom, 6:30 AM

"Trinnnggg"

P : Rammm... alarm baj raha hai ...band karo nah ... plzzz!!!!
Ram who was tightly gripping Priya's waist in sleep  loosened his grip over her and started rubbing his eyes  with his finger...switched off the alarm... meanwhile Priya slept off again
R :  Priya
P :hmmm ...
she was cuddling ram
R : Tum jaanti ho vidwaano ne alarm clock kyun banaya hai ...
P: (in a sleepy voice)   hmmm...kyun???
Ram slowly removed a strand of hair from Priya's face ...kissed her cheek ...Priya smiled in her sleep ... then ram brought his lips near Priya's Ears...n scremt ...
M: Taki log jag jayein ...isliye nahi ki apne pati ko jaga ke khud so jaye πŸ˜†
Priya was totally startled ...by Ram's sudden outburst...sleep was long gone from her eyes and were replaced by sheer rage!!!!!!!!!!!!She picked up a pillow ..n threw it in Ram's direction ...Ram who by now had become a trained hubby ...knew what to expect from Priya ...ducked down ...and smiled ...Priya marched towards him angrily ...but Ram gripped her waist lovingly ...his grip melted half her anger ..but she still somehow managed to keep the angry expression on her face...
P: ye kya batameeji thi 😑
R : Laughing ..haye Mrs Kapoor ko bahut gussa aa raha hai ...
P : By God ! koi itne zor se chilata hai kya ...u noe i almst got a heart attck...
R : Apka dil  hamare paas hai ...uski tension mat lo
P : Haye mere filmy pati ...par tumhara dil jo mere paas hai ...uska care kaun lega πŸ˜‰
n Priya smiled
Ram closed the gap b/w dem and kissed Priya's neck... Priya's hand went in Ram's hair ... Ram kissed the edge of Priya's lip...😳
"Trig Trig"
R: Ye kaun hai gadha ...jisne malikaye priya  aur sehen shaye Ram k romance main vighan daala ...
Priya was laughing ... den she saw the name that was being flashed on the mobile..after that she cud not control herslf...
P : Guess karo kaun hai πŸ˜‰
R : Tumhara bhai Uday 🀒 aur kaun ...8 saalo se aur kiya kya hai usne 😑
(Uday is Priya's cousin ...who always interrupts raya's romance πŸ˜† . he is a big tym foodie n dumb)
Priya picked up the calll...
P : Haan uday bhaiya ...
U : Hi same blood grp waali sister 😊 GM ..suno tum aur ram jaldi tayaar ho jao ...Sam , Gunjan , Benji Di are all ready ...aftr all excel ka reunion hai πŸ‘ we hav to leave for Mumbai within an hour!!!
(sam, gunji, benji, di ,,,all are their common frnds from college)
P : Haan bhaiya ...we are all geared up ...bus thodi der aur
U : Waise Priya ...mere liye ek nahi do nahi nahi 4 cheese chicken s/wes le aana
P : by god Uday bhaiya ...abhi aap halla kar rahein ki late ho raha hai ...fir kehte hain ki 4 s/wes le aana 😑
Ram was listening to the whole conversation from a distance ... remembring excel college ... suddenly something crept in his mind and he smiled ...
By that tym Priya also disconnected the call
Ram hugged Priya from behind ... 😳
R : Priya Sharma Kapoor...taiyaar raho
P: Kisske liye
R : Hai kuch ..jo maine kabhi nahi kiya ...with that he kissed Priya's cheek and left for the washroom
a blush crept on Priya's face
P: Pagal kahi ka  πŸ˜› Edited by luvumjht - 11 years ago
kaparikh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was a grt update...I was a grt fan of MJHT...I just loved the serial and each character esp Uday and Benji...Awesome couples Mayank Nupur and Gunjan Samrat...I loved them...And a RaYa story in MJHT wow...Hope u cud have kept Mayank Nupur too Along with RaYa and Gunjan Sammy...Any ways plsss continue...Its grt...
rayaloveland thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice. update soon
Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yippey...yaar i just love MJHT...
and now raya story in MJHT...
WOW...i love it...
pls continue soon...
luvumjht thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaparikh1

That was a grt update...I was a grt fan of MJHT...I just loved the serial and each character esp Uday and Benji...Awesome couples Mayank Nupur and Gunjan Samrat...I loved them...And a RaYa story in MJHT wow...Hope u cud have kept Mayank Nupur too Along with RaYa and Gunjan Sammy...Any ways plsss continue...Its grt...

My stry ...raya are mayur... so if we hav them both i guess they will be carbon copies ;)
maybe my nxt ff can hav thm both
luvumjht thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riddhu123

very nice. update soon

thnk u
luvumjht thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilly

nice one update sooon

thnk u :)
luvumjht thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nany

yippey...yaar i just love MJHT...
and now raya story in MJHT...
WOW...i love it...
pls continue soon...

good to noe ...sumone shares the same intrst as me ...miss mjht a lot!! only lyk balh aftr that