Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Kashif Qureshi also feels Delnaaz Irani should win

arti11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bigg Boss 6 is firmly following the theme of being 'Alag Che'. As one can see, there have been certain changes that have come up in the show in regards to its format and presentation.

And the biggest one worth to be mentioned is about the nominations. Though the inmates have no issues with nominating a certain house inmate for the same but ever since Navjot singh sidhu has raised his concerns over the same, the others too have been shying to take part in the process.

Meanwhile, the show has seen two eliminations so far with Bhojpuri actor Dinesh Yadav and the fiery common man Kashif Quereshi stepping out of the house. The competition is getting tougher day by day and all are predicting that either of Siddhu or Delnazz Irani have the potentials of winning this game.   

When the recent evicted Kashif was asked about his opinion over the winner of this season, he straight away went on giving Delnaaz's name saying, "Delnaaz will and should win. She is very sweet and original. She's not calculative and manipulative. Only such a person can win otherwise people will point fingers at the country. If you see all the winners till now, they have also been dignified. All the winners have been original and seedha saadha. That's what the audiences want".

Hmmm…well, that's what Kashif thinks about but what the audience has in its mind is something one has to wait and watch out for. Till then keep enjoying Bigg Boss!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arti11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I got this from bolegaindia website but as i am newbie i cannot post links so i am sorry guys