Screenindia - Kashif wants to be action star

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Kashif Qureshi, the only common man on Bigg Boss 6 who was evicted in the second week of the show, desires to become the next big action hero of Bollywood. "Common people would do anything to get fame. I would like to thank Bigg Boss for giving me a platform to showcase my talent. Now that I am popular, I want to use my fame in the right direction and become an action hero of Bollywood," says Kashif.

While in the house, the martial arts trainer kept making a point that since he was a commoner it was difficult for him to survive on the show as obviously people would want to watch known actors more than him. When asked about it, he cleared, "I don't think I was evicted because I am an aam aadmi. I am normally very frank, because of which several problems arose in the house. My only mistake was that I receded into a shell after the big fight. I hardly spoke to anyone, so may be people got bored of me and threw me out."

Now that he is out of the house, he's already missing Navjot Singh Sidhu, who proved a great support. So is there anyone who he genuinely hates in the house, he signs off saying, "I have locked all the memories inside the house. I don't hate anyone now, instead I love them all.

Kashif wants to be action star

😆  😆 ðŸ˜† 
This is the funniest thing I've read today.

He probably thinks he'll get many 'fresh fruits' if he becomes a star. 😉
Edited by MithiBani - 11 years ago
ACTION star ? ==== HE could not even defeat DELU PEHELWAAN in arm wrestling @# = 
Sometimes what you "want" to be and what you "can" be are two vastly different things.  

🤣... mujhe lagaa ke woh sabko fresh fruits bechna chahta hai 
in animated Films????😆

first Superman , second spider man 

and here comes Kashif , as Mango man !!!😆
Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
Funniest article of bb6 so far!!!! 😆

Bbhouse main doo theen galiya kya khaya khud ko Action Star samajne laga hai!!! 🤣 🤣

This guy is ridiculously abnoxious!!!! Edited by DiviNitya - 11 years ago