Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Precap Siddhu to be punished - Page 2

TVmonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Following Cruiser's line of thought, its again BB Vs. Siddhu. If they cannot punish Siddhu directly, they are resorting to unfairness again. Punishing him for Karishma's mistake. Well if they had to punish someone closest to Karishma they could have punished Niketan. As it is he deserves it.😛
But no, they got one more chance to target Siddhu. Not Fair. Siddhu has once more made BB change his rules. ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB darr gya lagta hai Siidhuji se
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Are you the real Sakshi Tanwar? 😃
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Sakshi: Sakshi JI, BB has no choice. They can't let things remain as they are.😊

One thing is sure, Ratings go up because of fights in house and they won't go up, till BB gets rid of this Paarivaarik ALAG CHHE crap and respectfully evicts Sidhu Paa ji out of BB show...😔

TRPs are low because of Sherry Paa Ji:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3257496
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cruiser51

@Sakshi: Sakshi JI, BB has no choice. They can't let things remain as they are.😊

One thing is sure, Ratings go up because of fights in house and they won't go up, till BB gets rid of this Paarivaarik ALAG CHHE crap and respectfully evicts Sidhu Paa ji out of BB show...😔

Cruiserji Isn't it BB's fault..they have tagged this show as parivarik and briefed contestants to refrain from fights n  to stick by tag line. Now contestants inside don't know what people are liking right not n what not.  Moreover Mango man tried to initiate some fights but he was badly put down by Sallu mia.
Now the image in contestant mind is to be at as much peace as possible otherwise SALLU DANTEGA(karsihma style)😆 . And sherry paaji is following what was in his mind before entering house...But here i don't understand BB ?? There could be reason that looking at low TRPs bb team  wants to get back to their old format of fights...so this change of plan might lead them to evict sidhu pajji by hook n crook..Dont' know but looks like BB has to contradict their own format this time to fetch some good trps
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Xaffron-

exactly same doubt came in my mind
TVmonk thumbnail

Keep guessing.😃

Arey no yaar, just a biiig fan of hers.😊
TVmonk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cruiser51

Cruiser, 
I was about to reply in your thread.
If you see the show on a larger scale Siddhu is not entertaining in smal small things, but he is a big challenge to BB himself and has pushed BB in a corner. Yes, he stops all the would-be fights in the house, but he himself is hellbent on taking on BB. This is an unique and hilarious situation. One contestant coming in to the house at his own free will and acting like a revolutionary. Sorry, but he seems to be influence by the great Bhagat Singh and fancies himself in a similar situation.🤣 He has to rebel against BB and ensure rights and freedom to all his jail mates.😆
So, though not entertaining, he is the one to change things in a big way here. I would like him to stay. This becomes a mind game bcz of the tussle between him and BB.😛

I will copy this in your thread.
Edited by TSakshi - 11 years ago
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
@Shaayari - Where were you all this while? 😃 How are you?

@Sakshi - Ah! I was a big fan of hers too. It all happened by accident. I was once flipping the channels of my TV, when Sakshi appeared on screen. She walked down the stairs in her white sari and informed everyone of her decision to marry Suyash Mehra.

Damn! That was the moment I started taking keen interest in the serial and watched it ever since! Loved her as Janki. 😃
TVmonk thumbnail

@Shaayari - Where were you all this while? 😃 How are you?

@Sakshi - Ah! I was a big fan of hers too. It all happened by accident. I was once flipping the channels of my TV, when Sakshi appeared on screen. She walked down the stairs in her white sari and informed everyone of her decision to marry Suyash Mehra.

Damn! That was the moment I started taking keen interest in the serial and watched it ever since! Loved her as Janki. 😃

I can understand. I liked her in kahani, but was amazed when she played Teepri in Balika Vadhu. She was the only one who came at an equal level in acting with Dadisa. And then Bade acche lagte hain. She is too good as Priya.😃