Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Sidhu is the reason Big Boss seems to be so lame and tame this season.😑

Love him or hate him, thats the truth and it can be seen from behaviour of house-mates and Big Boss as well.πŸ˜•

1. Just flashback to last week's SAVE ANY TWO scenario. Nine housemates out of Eleven voted for Sidhu and almost unanimously, their reason was he keeps the house united, is the sane-sensible figure in house.

I vaguely remember Sampy Aunty saying,"Wo ghar mein sayana hai, sabko jod ke rakhta hai", -------Sapna saying,'Sidhu ji, because he keeps everyone together...", and other 7 more or less echoing the sentiments.😲

2. This week Captaincy selection, once again, almost every one chose Sidhu and Delnaaz as the two Captaincy candidates, even as BB might have been hoping inmates would not even nominate Sidhu suffering water blockage of 20 hours and weary of that hand pump grill! Lo and Behold...almost all inmates name Sidhu as the male candidate for Captaincy!πŸ€“

Delnaaz deserved to be elected Captain for a week, as the girl has perhaps worked the hardest- cleaning all utensils, has been helping in various household chores and seems to be a sensible person! Yes its no mean feat to remain sensible if 14-15 years of your life have been spent with some one like Rajeev Pillu Paul...respects for Dillu!πŸ‘

Sidhu from the very beginning has an aversion to sleeping in that triangular room...perhaps due to his faith in Vaastu...vaguely remember him saying his bed has to be rectangular or square and that he is claustrophobic.

It is very doubtful he will ever agree to be Captain again and if at all he becomes Captain, again he might put his foot down and insist on sleeping together with housemates or on floor (May be some didn't pay attention, in that silly Ghulaam-Baadshah task, some lady offered him bed or blanket...not sure...and Sidhu said he would sleep on floor...he went on to add he likes sleeping on floor and always slept on floor in hotels even when he toured for India...)πŸ€“

Coming back to the theme of topic...well, it is obvious inside house Sidhu is playing that role that minimizes conflicts and is not resulting in those flare ups that come anywhere close to Mahek-Sky, Sky-Sid, Dolly-Shweta, Dolly-Manoj kinds of epic confrontations! (Not mentioning KRK as he is an alien).πŸ˜”

Yesterday in the silly Ram-Lila episode, Pillu lost his cool with Urvashi and within seconds Sidhu cooled him down.🀒

It is Sidhu's seniority, stature and regard that is keeping tempers in check and seemingly nothing much is happening in show at all!πŸ˜•

What to do?

This man is just not letting any one blow his top and Big Boss is reduced to showing very rare and once in a blue moon skirmishes of the Pillu-Urvashi kinds, (there too, our man was seen telling Urvashi, "Tu itni acchhi hai Urvashi---tu naheen khaayegi toh main khaa sakta hoon kya???"😲  and within minutes, our Naagin Bindi lady wiped her tears, gulped food and merrily belched! πŸ˜‰

Bottomline is ,as long as Sidhu is in house, fights will be minimal, that too will be doused out even before threatening to flare and show will remain reduced to Pillu's Dillu chase, Aashkla's Rondu face and streaming tears, Pagloo Hirjee's conversation with fish and ghosts, Sapna's 3 husbands and 30 boyfriends fairly tales, Aseem's naivety and Constipated Nikku's aerial attacks!

Evict Sidhu to boost Big Boss!
πŸ˜›
Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
And you say you aren't Sadhu baba's fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for the laugh Cruiser ji and for reminding me of GCians. I miss them from JDJ forum πŸ˜›
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

And you say you aren't Sadhu baba's fan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for the laugh Cruiser ji and for reminding me of GCians. I miss them from JDJ forum πŸ˜›

Ye GCian-GCians kya hai? I told you naa, I don't even know who that man is so every time you make a reference, using Sidhuism, I am as clueless as a child in a topless bar!😲

No I am no one's fan, but like all (even that dreaded Pillu)!πŸ˜•

I am convinced now...as long as SIdhu Paa ji is inside house, fights will be minimal! Viewers would have to remain satisfied with miniscule match-stick fires when option could have been raging infernos! πŸ˜†

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Preaching to the choir senor. πŸ˜† Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Ye GCian-GCians kya hai? I told you naa, I don't even know who that man is so every time you make a reference, using Sidhuism, I am as clueless as a child in a topless bar!😲

No I am no one's fan, but like all (even that dreaded Pillu)!πŸ˜•

I am convinced now...as long as SIdhu Paa ji is inside house, fights will be minimal! Viewers would have to remain satisfied with miniscule match-stick fires when option could have been raging infernos! πŸ˜†

About GCian, no worries, that reference is for my laughter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your love for our Sadhu baba reminds me of a song, This is for your special soft spot for him.

Hum lakh chupaye paayar magar

Duniya ko pata chal jayega
🀣🀣🀣

About the fights, sure I'll agree with you, hope it brings a big smile on your face, aakhir bachche ki jaan thodi naa le sakti hoon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Sidhu paaji BB ke kiye karaye par paani daal rahein hai. Again hv to give it to this guy, tht inspite of being the main culprit for their water woes, and it was not a small thing, they still chose him for captaincy! So he is definately doing things right, but very wrong in the eyes of BB. πŸ˜†
chocobear thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

About GCian, no worries, that reference is for my laughter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your love for our Sadhu baba reminds me of a song, This is for your special soft spot for him.

Duniya ko pata chal jayega
🀣🀣🀣

About the fights, sure I'll agree with you, hope it brings a big smile on your face, aakhir bachche ki jaan thodi naa le sakti hoon πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Ishq Chupaye nahi chupta Cruiserji🀣 ab maan bhi jao you are a Siddhu Fanβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
tanasha1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree that the main reason for the low viewership will be that sidhu is always mediating in the house and keeping its members united which means no fights and hum Toh fights Dekhne ke liye hi BB dekhte hain...
But I was really confused, after the water incident, I expected all the housemates to be against sidhu but the opposite happened 😲
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Yeah Sidhu paaji BB ke kiye karaye par paani daal rahein hai. Again hv to give it to this guy, tht inspite of being the main culprit for their water woes, and it was not a small thing, they still chose him for captaincy! So he is definately doing things right, but very wrong in the eyes of BB. πŸ˜†

Ab kaun samjhaaye meri pyaari Chandramukhi ko?πŸ˜’

Bas ek hi ratt lagaaye hue hai...Ki,

Aapko toh bas, ho gaya hai Pyaar Ji,😭

Jinse main chiddhti hoon,

**Ye Sidhu Sardaar Ji!
!!!!!!!!! 😑😑😑
Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
chocobear thumbnail
Karte hain Cruiserji Pyaar apne Sardar ji se
Unko Support karna hain harbar cruiserji ko

I know It didn't rhymeπŸ˜†